Chapter-17

"Everytime I cry, everytime I smile. Can you look at me cause' I'm blue and grey?"

"No, lucinda you don't understand! You are insane! I can't just leave my only daughter with you!! I don't know what you will do to this innocent soul!" Mr.Jae yelled at her wife as she glared at him.

"Why!? She is my daughter also!? Why can't i? Huh? And what about this!?" The women pointed at her womb.

"I know because of that filthy bitch you are leaving me! I don't understand what you saw in that ungrateful fucking slut-" she abruptly caressed her cheek after the stingy sensation.

"Don't say anything about carina! She not slut-you are! And this, this child is not mine and I know very well !" He yelled making the women and small girl who was hiding beside their table in cabinet.

"I don't what spell she has put on your fucking head! This is our child also jae." Mr.jae shaked his head gripping his wife's forearm tightly and dragging her out.

"You are insane Lucinda! We divorced and it had been 5 years now!?" Lucinda's eyes widened.

"How? When!?" Mr.jae sighed.

"I don't know what to do but how did you ran away from mental health units? I have to call them now!" He hurriedly called the unit service.

"Mom?" The little girl sobbed silently.

"Mom?" The lady chuckled and nodded her head.

"You recognised me my daughter! But oops you are this sluts daughter now'!"
She pointed at carina who just heavily breathe.

"Haha very well now you will know me, I'm her daughter inessa your sister not sister!" The girl laughed with sinster grin.

"W-why mom? What do you want?" You tried to form word failing instantly.

"Uh nice question! I got you became intelligent with your father! Well I just want to end you! Her and her!" She pointed at you, bea and then at Carina.

"You three caused me so much pain! You stole my very loving husband! Now you have to pay!"

"Boss, here." One of the men handed bruised Jimin.

Inessa smirked.

"Mom I'm playing with him can I ?" Lucinda nodded.

"Oh boy you broke my heart in two. Now let's face conquenses!" She dragged Jimin by his hairs as he made an eye contact with you mouthing.

'i love you so much don't ever forget that!" And then he was gone.

"Now let's start your torture!" She pulled out the gun and pointed at bea.

"First you!" She happily chirped making your eyes wide.

"No! Don't please not her!! Please she didn't do anything you!" You yelled as carina also begged holding Lucinda's legs.

"Please!" Lucinda pushed carina harshly before pulling trigger and..

Gun sound echoed as you watch her body fell limply on the ground with dozen of bloods.

-------

Why mom? 😂