Chapter-4

"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything." – F. Scott Fitzgerald

"So how did you end up there?" Namjoon asked.

"Me? I was living in my house for few weeks before my hot neighbour attacked me,and ended up running to gas station. I mean she was, now she looks like a complete trash!" Taehyung chuckled at hoseok confession.

"And how bout' you all ? How did you guys met?"

"Long story short ,me, taehyung are Or were roommates and we met namjoon while running from our college, he was sport player so we group up for the sake of surviving! And jungkook met us at gas station." Jin said keeping focus on road.

-----

"So what exactly are you?" Bea raised eyebrow.

"I'm human just like you!" Y/n replied to the pale ass-hole.

"Don't look like one" he muttered.

"Huh?" Y/n sighed and focused on her work.

"We should check that" bea pointed towards bus's head board.

"Sure!" The orange head chirped.

He cleaned the blood and checked the steering wheel and stuff suddenly,he pushed the horn making everyone cover their ears.

"You are idiot or what huh?" Y/n glared at him.

"Uh you guys should see this..." Pale guy pointed towards the front window.

Y/n glanced at the window then again started cleaning the blood off the seat but harshly looked back eyes widening.

"Oh shit!!!"

This pack was bigger than all the other packs that you had fought, so you knew bea was going to get scared. You told her to run back inside and to not come out until you had told her to ,she hesitated at first but eventually agreed.

You then yanked the machete from your backpack and began to swing, all of a sudden you was down on the ground screaming.

You heard gunshots and saw zombies falling one by one, whom you know who was.

You watched the orange head killed every living dead skillfully making your heart thump in your heart.

He pulled trigger and shoot doing this couple of time before his eyes fall over you .

He jogged towards you Swinging their heads.

It all seemed like your prince charming was coming to save you. Everything blurred around no zombie ,no bea no nothing just you and him.

You watched in awe he was down to earth angel, or he was some type of fairy ,no he is god for sure most handsome god you have ever seen, I mean you haven't seen any god but he was lot more than those pictures and sculpture of gods.

Suddenly you jolted pulled on your feet looking confuse because he didn't pulled you he was lot far away from you now.

You looked back and you released a sigh that pale man is getting on your nerve now,he pushed on like that it's not appropriate.

"Why would you do that-" but zombie came running towards you like manic.

Making you scared to your core.

"Dumbass I saved you!" He swinged the baseball bat on his head throwing him lot far away from you.

"Save my ass!" You yelled as you were suddenly jolted inside the bus.