Chapter-15

“I don’t care who is choosing me or not, as long as I am choosing myself.”

"It's okay.... I'm not angry at you..." Yoongi replied caressing your hair.

"No you should be ,you warned me but I just! I'm not-" he suddenly hugged making you relax a little in his touch.

"It's fine... everyone makes mistakes." He placed couple of kisses on your head ,ears,neck.

Jimin came from the back of dark alley with guilty gaze.

"I'm sorry guys and y/n." Just as he finished lots of man in black suit came from behind him and knocked you all.
---
You head hurt like hell as your blurred visions came into normal.

You took your position,you were tied to chair with ropes.

You took in your surroundings ,you tied on the chair in a dark hall.

You thought about bea! Yes! Where is she? You just hope she is okay-

Suddenly a loud scream made you snap your head in left.

Seeing a person tied on chair and a men in black beating the shit Outta him.

"Didn't we told you? Huh!? You betrayed us! You gutter rat!" The men yelled at the person.

This made you goosebumps , your small hairs from your nape stand up by his psycho behaviour.

"Huh? Yoongi!?" You widened your eyes as you heard the familiar name, squinting your eyes to take a clear look at them.

There he was tied up on chair,with messy hair, bruised face, tears pricking but still sat quietly.

The men shot the belt on his back making him shut his eyes and releasing a low shreak making your heart ache.

"Yoongi?" You regret releasing your small voice as both of their head snapped towards you.

"Oh look who is wake princess!" He mocked making you glare at him.

"Y-Y/n" yoongi asked in low voice making your eyes watery.

"Oh lover yoongi! You failed! We told you do not fall in love with this bitch but you still did it!? Learn something from Jimin that man bring you all just as boss wanted." Your heart broked into millions of pieces the person you trusted was planning to kill you

"But you won't able to learn because you will be dead in sometime!" He caressed yoongi's face harshly before going out.

"Y-yoongi? Are you okay?" Your voice cracked making yoongi guilty.

"I am, are you hurt somewhere, did you feel pain?" He attacked you with questions making you smile in pain.

"Unnie?" You quickly turned to the voice breaking into gasp after seeing Bea's condition.

She was bruised and chained in the corner with simba.

"Bea! B-baby are you okay!?" You tried to stand only falling back into the chair.

She instead started crying.

"Unnie ,I don't want to be here! Please take me somewhere else. I'm scared." Your eyes softened at her requests.

"Yes baby we will-"

"Y/n?" You looked behind you carefully taking background as taehyung, jungkook,jin beated badly and chained up.

"Guys?" They looked at you with so much pain- pain which was so much to take now. Namjoon and hoseok's death ,then Jimin betraying, whatever boss kidnapping.

Suddenly door knob creeked opening quietly as a silhouette entered the scene.

"Y/n?" You immediately wanted to punch him,how can he!?

"Jimin!" Taehyung growled making Jimin hung his head low.

"I'm sorry-"

"Sorry your ass! How dare you fucker!? We trusted you!- y/n trusted you!!" Jin's statement made Jimin made eye contact with you, you looked at him with so much hate and disgust which made his heart broke.

What can he do? If he didn't brought you , y'all including him would have been dead.

"Please listen to me first- I swear after this you could humiliate me, scold me, beat me,hate me I won't say anything. Please?" You broke the eye contact with so much rage.

"Say?" You broked the 10 minute silent as jin and taehyung whinned in background.

------