Chapter-5

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up." – James Baldwin

"We are lacking of food!" Bea barged making you shot awake from you seat.

"Uh then we should wait till we find a store or shop?" Jimin suggested making bea glared at him ignoring him totally.

"What's up with her?" You shrugged, making your way towards sighing bea.

"What happened?" This made bea little jump but she relaxed and looked at you.

"Nothing!" She waved you off.

"Okay well I was wondering if you want to change your clothes?" This made yoongi's ears perked, blushing slightly.

"Yass! Les go! I was wanting to change clothes with you!" She mumbled.

You two went to the end of bus ,where there was mirror,clothes,many girls item including curtains so no-one can be pervat which was luck to you.

Bea walked out of the curtains wearing a dark green adidas track suit and sneakers which were more like boots.

"You can go change!" She chirped.

You looked yourself in mirror first then sighed you are beautiful.

You removed the curtain walking towards bea she looked up at you smiling widely,and tackled you in bear hug.

"Wow unnie you look so stunning!!" This made you chuckle.

Nothing was stunning you only wore a white cargo pants,white tube top with straps, with black platform combat boots.

Your hair were already braided so you just made a French braid high ponytail.

"Thank you! You look great by yourself my baby!" She blushed deeply.

Suddenly plate falling caught your attention.

There stood mouth wide hung pale guy.

"What?" He wasn't able to reply.

You were the most beautiful human being to him now, he never was interested in any girl but you. You are walking doll.

Let's cut the crap you were obvious a goddess. A hawt, adorable,feisty goddess.

He just stood there,which made bea to pushed him little to get him back to reality.

"Uh-i-umm y-ou look amazing!" He ram away after saying this making two girls raised eyebrow.

Jimin eyed you from head to toe then smiled to himself.

"Here comes the shop!" He exclaimed making bea cheer. Simba jumped from place to place making you chuckle.

Your bus stopped in front of a mart which was by your surprise quiet.

"8 to 8 mart" was glowing on its board, but mart's r was on the ground taking it as destroyed by living deads.

It was quite as fuck, no zombie growling, groaning only your boots/shoes coming contact with wet road.

The mart's light were on by your surprise,the cars were covered in dust and it was already night.

So maybe zombies are sleeping.

So you first checked both sides , because this is the most crowded area of city and surely there might be bunch of zombies.

You quietly entered the grey-ish mart ,which was ruined from last two aisle to whole counter.

Not it was destroyed completely but things were off the aisle.

Sure mart was so big ,long ass.

You took a quick peek at all aisle making sure no living dead was there.

You got to check the counter just to make sure.

Releasing a loud shreak you stumble into yoongi,he catch by your waist making you stand straight.

Jimin went to check at counter there he saw a zombie hand making his eyes widened and breathing fast.

He pointed the gun at the dead's hand.

Pulling trigger,he went with steady steps which made him sigh of relief.

But eventually Bursts out laughing, making you three wonder.

"What is it Jimin!?" Yoongi yelled making Jimin stop his laughter and point towards the hand.

You went towards counter , making you blush in embarrassment.

There was hand but only hand,a half cut hand attached to counters end.

Everybody burst out in laughter suddenly there was loud screech making you cover your ears.

Everybody looked at last aisle seeing bunch of....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------