Chapter-18 (End)

"Nothing much different from yesterday, same old days. It's just you are not here."

"No!! Mom!! No please!" Bea cried as carina's body fell on ground she quickly put her head in her lap sobbing.

You watched with so much pain making your blood drip from your wrist because of the struggle.

"No...." You quietly said in disbelief.

"Oh, well one done it was easy people giving life for these bitches." You quietly watch as carina mouthes "i love you, baby take care of you and bea...." You shut your eyes harshly as tears flowed freely.

"No...mom..." Bea snapped her head towards you surprised you have said first time the word 'mom' to carina.

"How dare you!? Please give me one reason I spare you! Lucinda what have happened to you!? How can you be this cruel!?" You snapped making everyone look at you with pity and hurt except Lucinda and her men.

"Oh well slut speaks also!-"

"Stop it Lucinda!" Yoongi yelled making her surprise.

"Oh well well look who is in love with this bitch! I'm not very fond of this whole high school crushes! So let's end her first!" This made bea, taehyung, yoongi, jungkook and Jin's eyes widened.

"No you won't!" Jungkook begged desperately joining his palm.

Maybe he has just met her but honestly he had never felt this way with any other person, he couldn't even care for his parents but when it comes to her now. He can just hold her tight and smoother her with kisses seeing her state made him more angry.

Messy hair, bruised face and arms. tears pricking from her eyes. Dried tears on her soft cheeks. Blood ozing from her head and wrists.

"Please no!" Taehyung yelled trying to free himself from the chains.

Taehyung's pov is different he had been in relationships but never fell this hard for any girl, she made him feel butterflies by doing nothing. Made him blush with just her pretty smile. Just more she do something the more he fells for her.

Yoongi just fainted because of so much bruises and cuts

Lucinda smirk as she again pulled trigger shooting instantly.

"No!!" Bea ran towards you but it was too late.

The heavy body fell on ground with pant.

"No jin! No why jin!" You fell on your knees with chair as you caressed his head.

"Ow just as you know- t-this world wide handsome love you ,m-my world wide beauty...." He winked. He winked in this state where bullet pushed through his poor world wide shoulders?

"No! Jin Hyung!" Taehyung yelled desperately running for him.

"O my God! These lovers aren't going to let me kill her would they?" Lucinda rubbed her temples watching as jungkook stand up with his chains sprinting towards y/n hugging her in comfort.

She motioned for her men.

"Took his body and throw it in outside ,zombie will not let him survive! Go!" Some men nodded and dragging Jin's smiling body.

Lucinda smirked. Now is the time.

Just as she was about to shoot, and roof got pulled away as everyone looked at in the sky.

There it was a army helicopter.

"Surrender Lucinda Kim! You are under arrest!" Lot's of soliders Slide down the rope as Lucinda panicked.

She abruptly put the gun at her head shooting instantly.

Making y/n shut her eyes as tears started to stream by now.

----

"We are taking you to Scotland!" One of the solider informed jungkook as he nodded.

"Why scotland?" You asked rudely caressing yoongi's head which was in our lap still unconscious and bea's back comforting her.

"There is a big wall built, It is covered in all four directions. It is very safe, lot's of survivor are there including prime minister and president. They highly begged to check korea for any survivor which we found you!" You nodded staring off in the outside the window.

"Y/n you can freshen up, here let me take you." You nodded emotionlessly at taehyung's request.

You followed him to the back of plane.

He stood motioning for the bathroom in the plane.

But before you could enter the bathroom he held your wrist turning you around.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified.

Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

It still wasn’t clear if she dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around hers.

Taehyung kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn’t a product of his imagination.

He wasn’t sure if nature rooted for this moment or if his mind tricked him into a perfect present, but every breath he took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since he’d known himself, he didn’t feel shy.

If anything, the warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting. This time around he draped both arms around Y/n’s small frame and met her lips again halfway but she stopped him.

"Don't." He nodded guiltly looking at ground.

"I just love you taehyung every single of you yoongi, Jin, namjoon,hoseok, jungkook including jimin even tho he betrayed. But now as circumstances are different I can't just accept you three cause' it won't be fair for namjoon, hoseok, jimin and jin. They also loved me so I'm sorry I have to take care of bea...."he looked at you sadly.

Surely this whole mess made you more hurt everytime you remember it but this truth and this is you, y/n in this zombie apocalypse......

------
So? Lol bonus part coming-
Also their can be season two!