Chapter-8

"You can smile as long as we're together"

"Okay everything done! Let's go!" Bea jumped flowing with simba to your luxury bus.

"You got everything you wanted?" Jimin asked you checking everything before going into bus.

"Yes how bout' you?" He nodded and held your hand making you blush in crimson red.

Yoongi trailed behind of you two checking his bags again and again.

Taehyung and jungkook watched you sadly as you walk away to your bus with Jimin.

Namjoon noticed it approaching two dumbstruck boys.

"What happened?" They both didn't answer it was obvious.

They did tried to make conversation with her but that pale rude guy again and again interrupted them.

"It is that girl isn't?" Namjoon thought these two boys were obviously liking that blonde girl.

He want too to follow them and make conversation with (h/c) girl.

He don't know why suddenly he is interested in girl but yeah he want to talk to her.

In college maybe there were pile of girls behind him but none of them caught his attention.

He thought maybe he could do something so that he could go with her and two boys could talk with blondie.

He quietly went towards jin who was busy admiring the girl which namjoon thought he was staring at blondie.

"Why everyone is behind that blonde whatever their choice! Ha! i chooses the most precious gem though!" He thought himself seating in driver seat.

Checking it from head board to music player,key holder to window buttons finding nothing.

He got off the car pulling the key harshly with anger breaking it into two.

It made his eyes widened he looked between Jin and key which was poorly broked.

Soon he relaxed smirking to himself, plan worked!

"Jin Hyung ! Jin Hyung?" Jin came to him with confusion.

"What's up- OMG!!" He yelled as soon as his gaze fell upon the broken car key making everyone turn to them.

"Oh shit!" He cursed but soon apologized.

"What happened?" You asked jogging towards them.

"Namjoon!!!!! @#₹@₹&#₹##₹@@$$€®%@!" This was sure ear blasting but namjoon endure it just to talk you, just for you.

"Jin calm down." You abruptly place your hands on his chest making his body tense up a bit.

"Oh- Y/n!" He came back to his sweet voice again after glaring at namjoon, who stood his head hung low.

He blushed so hard making bea chuckle, till now everyone were surrounding you and him.

"It's just namjoon broke our car key making no chance to start car..."

'Our? Your ass' jungkook thought in his head.

"Ohh so how will you survive now? Without vehicle?"

"They will just find themselves one let's go we don't have time Sun is rising zombies will be out!" Pale guy hissed pulling your forearm.

But you took back your precious arm, glaring at him.

"No! We can't leave them here! To get eaten by zombies!" Everybody watched you awe.

"So what do we fucking do then?" He yelled.

"We'll take them with us!" Everybody looked at you wide eyed.

"You what!?" Bea, Jimin and yoongi- yelled in unison.

"We will fucking take them with us! We have lots of space!! And after when you and you" you pointed at Jimin and yoongi.
"Find your friends and then boom , separate to our own ways ,and they will survive with me and bea cause' they don't have any place or friends!!" They all were shocked at your sudden outburst.

"So I supposed it's yes from you?"

"Please unnie let them be ,let's go!" Bea whined making the other boys except yoongi and Jimin glare at her.

"No bea! We are here for humanity! We can't just leave the only survivors despite by the fact they are only ones left!" Bea shuted up abruptly nodding silently.

"Okay so you guys c'mon let's leave already" they all nodded and made their way towards the luxury bus as Jimin and yoongi followed you shortly with sighs.

At first the guys were amused by bus luxury interior.

"So welcome to our umm...lachimolala tour bus!" You announced loudly making everyone laughed except yoongi and Jimin.

As yoongi quietly went to his own table and Jimin start the bus leaving off from there.

You looked at them and shrugged if off thinking to ask them after sometime.

----------------

hey! how are you all! any thoughts?