Chapter-16

"Sometimes lie will try to tear us apart, hardships will try to deceive us but just focus on me then. In the darkness, just two of us are enough in all these lies. If we're together ,even endless maze I'd paradise"

"So you're telling me that boss of yours wants me? And it's daughter is your fiance??" Jimin nodded.

"But why does he kidnaped you? Do you know him?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know,I have never done anything bad with people."

"Then maybe he is obbessed with you?" Jungkook suggested.

"Yeah he can be! Because she is so beautiful that my world wide handsome face is only meant for her!" Everyone face palmed.

"Maybe he is y-your family revival?" Yoongi said in shaky voice.

"Maybe?" We all thought for minute before door harshly slammed open making Jimin shiver.

"We thought you were loyal huh? Dog?" He corned Jimin, making him gulp.

"I should have known, now what will princess feel huh? boss wants you all. Take them to boss!" He ordered the mens as they dragged y'all to god's knows where.

---

The person sat on very comfortable chair , he wore a black long coat and cargo pants with big black cowboy hat and black face cloth.

Beside him as a young girl with dark brown hair, pale skin, brown orbs with an angry and disgust look.

She wore thigh high shorts with white tank top and knee length boots. She wore lots of earrings and rings which were sliver.

"You did what you were made of bitch! You stole my fiance just like you stole him from us!" The girl growled making shivers down your body.

Who was this he?

"Who-" you flinched when a high pitched voice interrupted you.

"Silent! I don't want to listen to you! Bring her!" The boss ordered some men bring she? Who is she then?

You were extreme confusion but whimpered when you saw who they brought.

"Mom?" Bea asked in disbelief as carina was tied like animal and beat to death.

"B-bea? Y-y/n?" Her voice was full of hurt it wasn't that sweet and silky like it was before, now it was hoarse like she hasn't speaken from long ago.

"Carina? Who are you all why do you have carina!?" You yelled breathing heavily as yoongi held your hand from behind.

"Told you boss, like daughter like mom!" She glared at both you.

"I know , well you know who I am just aren't focusing..."

The boss removed it's mask making you blankly stare at familiar face. But still you couldn't guess.

"You're a women!?" Jin looked at boss with wide eyes.

You squinted your eyes , taking her appearance she is little familiar but you can't remember.

------------

Guess who?