Bonus :)

In car when you brought candy to bea

Simba barked happily wiggling his tail.

"What?" You looked at him with an eye.

He barked again making you annoy.

He abruptly pointed towards the bushes,you intensely looked at the moving bushes.

Suddenly a white toy poodle jumped from them, she was cute for sure. She had this pink ribbon to identify that she is girl, she wiggled her tail just like Simba.

You looked at simba who looked at her like she was an angel or something.

Making you smirk I guess somebody got a crush.

"Ohhh maybe simba the man got crush on that cute doggy huh?" You weirdly look at him making him shyly look down.

"Awe let's bring her with us okay!" His eyes lit up as you were about to exit the car , a zombie jumped from behind her and ate her.

You gulped and looked at simba with sympathy.

"I'm sorry!"

---

At house you stayed at night

"I will be back!" You shouted through your shoulder running from hoseok.

You panted heavily as you suddenly bumped into hard chest.

"Oh jin! I'm sorry-" he smiled.

my heart definitely skipped a beat as jin's lips were closing in.

The smell filled my nostrils to the point of near brain death. He was so close. That was it – at that very moment his lips brushed over mine like a wave of warmth and all my body reacted to him instinctively.

My toes curled, my eyes zeroed in on his, his smell even more hypnotic. The taste of him… it silenced my thoughts and made me want more.

---

During walking with jimin and yoongi through dried grasses.

"You are tempting." You snapped your lightheaded head to him.

"Excuse me?" Orange head just shrugged.

"I'm decent-" he pulled you in his chest and growled in your ears.

“Shall I explain how you are tempting me?” he said.
It was clearly a rhetorical question. His fingers traced slowly down my spine, his breath coming more quickly against my skin.

My hands were limp on his chest, and I felt ligtheaded again.

He tilted his head slowly and touched his cool lips to mine, very carefully, parting them slightly And then I collapsed.

----
In bus before finding Kelly

"Umm what happened jungkook? Why did you brought me here? Away from others?". You asked impatiently tapping your foot on bus's floor.

"I just want to say thank you.." he blushed slightly.

"For....?"

"For giving me nickname!" This made you chuckle, for only giving a nickname he is saying thank you?

Adrenaline rush. So much of it that she nearly forgot to breathe, eyes jumping from his lips to his eyes, her heart a ticking bomb.

Holy Mother of… She gave in, parting her lips only to feel his pressing like an artist’s brush against her canvas, intense, smooth but contained until her hands, with a mind of their own, took hold of him and everything accelerated.

His thumb was throbbing at the hollow of her neck, rubbing up and down, pulsing warmth as his tongue conquered the depths of her mouth, hungry, consuming, pulling her into the warmth of him as if he mastered the balance of gravity.

He pushed her upwards, allowing her legs to cross around his waist, and parted only to look at her flurried face, searching for reassurance. She did like being kissed.

---
In bus when jungkook and Y/n were at back.

"Hyung?" Taehyung tapped Jin and namjoon's shoulder.

"Yes tae?"

"I want to ask, can I love and make love with person who is as same gender as me?" This made both of them ,look at him with wide eyes.

"Oh- wow- you-" namjoon got cut off by Jin.

"Yes! Now tell me who is that person!" Taehyung looked at him confuse before widening his eyes shaking his head.

"No not me-"

"Who-"

" Uh actually you see y/n have simba and I have tannie? So can they mate-" he innocently asked battling his lashes.

"Well that's a bad idea-" namjoon again got cut off.

"Umm well when humans can and maybe dogs also can, right?" Jin looked at namjoon for correction.

"Uh yeah my sexy brains say it can be..."

------

And last done :))
Thank you for your love and support! I really enjoyed it!
And don't forget to check out my taehyung x reader story!
You will find it in my profile "daegu Oppa"
It's a real life fiction with some twist.
Just short summary:
Y/n moves to daegu from seoul in an beautiful and quite area. After meeting with her neighbours she feels strange type of attachment. While the truth she doesn't know is their son is a k-pop idol  but on very Christmas Eve at her party, he shows up with his group mates. Let's see how it turns out for both idol and a normal girl relation.