Chapter-13

"Tell me the terrible things you ever did, and let me love you anyway."

You wake up earlier than others, started packing the stuffs.

There wasn't single soul awake or just as you thought.

"Y/n?" You nearly jumped relaxing after looking at back.

"Oh you scared me hoseok!" He chuckled.

"What are you doing?" He asked taking peek at the stuff you were shoving in your bagpack.

"Um stuff?" He nodded slowly.

"Here should I help you with anything?"

"Uh no I'm good maybe you can pack your stuff?" He nodded and started packing his things and foods in a big bag.

"Done!" He exhaled deeply making you giggle.

"What?"

"Nothing you looked more cute while struggling with your stuffs."

You were slight distracted by his butt of course he was back facing you, making you shamelessly admire his precious butt.

"Oh you think I'm cute?" No you're hot daddy. You mentally cringed at this dirty thought.

He suddenly looked deep into your eyes making you nervous, god everytime anyone looks in your eyes ends up kissing you.

There wasn’t a moment of hesitation. His mouth was on yours, and you stopped breathing.

He shuddered and there was a sound from the back of his throat, half growl, half moan.

Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through you as he deepened the kiss, parting your lips. You stopped thinking.

You pushed off the wall, sealing the tiny space between you two, pressing against him, digging your fingers into his hair. It was soft, silky.

Nothing else about him felt that way. You sparked alive, your heart swelled to the point of near bursting. The rush of sensations crawling across your body was maddening.

His hands were on your hips, and he lifted you up as if you were made of air. Your legs wrapped around his waist.

Your lips remained sealed. It was like you couldn’t get enough of each other. You were devouring one another, drowning in each other.

You pulled away from breathing heavily, and stand on your legs.

He smiled and pecked your forehead whispering.

"God how much I like you."

-----------------

Uh hi?
Thank you for 90+ views!
I might started updating a all of us are dead story from next week!