Chapter-6

"It is when I look at you I look at the most beautiful thing in the world."

A bunch of boys? Not only boys handsome boys.

I don't know why but why you are seeing handsome boys in apocalypse only.

This makes no sense,they raised hands in surrender as Jimin and pale guy pointed revolver at them.

"Hey same side...we are humans too" dirty blonde hair guy nervously chuckled.

"Don't move! Tell me what do you want!?" This was rude of pale guy, I mean they look like a fresh angels from heaven.

"Uhh nothing we are not going to hurt! Just put the gun down!" The purple-ish hair guy said with most sweetest voice.

Jimin hesitate at first but eventually put it down.

"So what do you want?" Pale guy ,you will wonder why I'm calling him pale guy because still he haven't told his name. wow-

"Uhh we were here for food, because we were lacking it!" A peach dyed hair guy chirped.

"Yess same we are also here for that!!" Bea exclaimed making her centre of attention.

"Umm let's wave it off we will buy our things and we'll went to our seperate ways?" Now it was my turn , everybody looked surprise at me.

Jungkook pov.

I stared at the female voice which was so soft like velvet, yeah it seemed little bit harsh.

I took her appearance,she has (h/c) which is perfectly braided and then turned into high ponytail.

She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion.

A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose.

A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her venus-red fingernails.

It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon shadow-(h/c) hair.

Her enticing, constellation-(e/c) eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips

Filed to perfection, her Venus-red fingernails ran through her arms rubbing in nervousness.

She came from heaven.

And when I look at her, I believe that God has dived down into the bottom of creation.

She is the light from the moon and stars. She is the lamp of temple.

She looks so pretty that even an old man would have trouble staying away from her,not only old mens, she could easily flatter young people to old age, girls to boys.

"O-okay!" Taehyung said with smallest voice. He looked like he has seen a goddess but can't lie one is probably standing infront of us.

Taehyung pov.

I envision a breath taking girl who that does not only captivate every men's hearts but captivates the eyes of young and old from both genders. This type of beauty is rare.

She is......I can't form word she is literal angel.

Her Amazonian figure sat well on her wafer-thin body. She had a decanter shaped waist and her complexion had an impeccable, ochrous hue.

Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle's-leg eyelashes.

A sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph's ears and pixie's nose any better.

There is a curious style, a great sense of high voltage about her.

I just want to look at her whole day and night but don't want to sound like creep sikee I'm creep the way I'm looking at her made her shift uncomfortably. Oh no.

------------