Chapter-11

"Don't wanna be loney, just wanna be yours."

"Jimin, you still sure?" Yoongi asked nervously cracking his knuckles.

"What do I do?" Jimin sighed sadly.

"Just can't we ran away?"

"They will find us Hyung....."

----

"We are going to stay tonight somewhere."
Jimin informed everyone.

"Where?"

"We currently entered the Yongin-si let's find safe house..." Jimin scanned the whole area.

"There!" After a minute or two Jimin pointed towards a brown oak wood house.

It was in open, no neighbouring houses or buildings were there.

The pitched roof doesn’t have any overhangs which gives the house a very clean and minimal aesthetic.

We all entered the aesthetic house with quiet steps.

The house has an interesting internal structure.

We all checked the whole house just for security.

The ground floor is where the common areas like the room, dining area, kitchen and reception space for guests are situated.

It’s a place where everyone can spend time together as a family or with friends and it has easy access outdoors.

The middle floor houses the private areas including all of the bedrooms, a dressing room and a bathroom with a gorgeous view of the forest.

The top floor is also a private space but in a different sense.

This is an area where the owners can come to relax and meditate, with a terrace, a place to hang a hammock and a large East-facing window that allows you to see the rising sun early in the morning.

The staircases which connect the floors are not designed to stand out or to make a big statement.

The windows up at the top merge into skylights creating these beautiful spots bathed in natural sunlight.

The staircase door blends into the walls, keeping this area simple and without any distractions.

It also has beautiful circular bathtub area with one of the best views in the house.

This really is something which you needed in your whole life.

Everybody chosed their rooms and all and came to living area for dinner.

On the table were 9-10 packets of melona, choco pie, 4-5 Pringles cubes,pepero 6 packets, 2 honey butter chips, binggrae banana, strawberry, melon milk bottles,nongshim shrimp crackers,kkokkal corn snack, market o real brownie,ramyeon, were placed.

"This is a lot! Let's dig in!" Everyone chuckled at my exclamation and digged in.

You saw bea just sitting alone eating without saying anything , simba trolling around her.

You stand up from your seat and sat beside bea.

"Hey!" You chirped but she just looked at you and then again at her crackers.

"Umm is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" You asked her again which she replied with silence.

You instantly hugged her making her look at you with red cheeks.

"Baby please talk to me..." You pouted making her mentally awe but outside she kept her straight face.

"Please? Say something?" You kissed her cheeks multiple times pulling her on your lap, making her blush a little.

"Pwease?" She sighed turning around to face you.

"Yes unnie?" Her soft voice made you relieved, finally she was speaking something.

She mentally scolded herself for falling into your cuteness again. But what can she do again she loves you 'more than step-sister'.

"Why aren't you talking to me!?" You narrowed your eyes making you look most cutest creature alive.

"I-i'm just tired." She lied,but you being oblivious accepted the lie.

"Ohhh...my baby is tired okay then let's sleep 'together' after eating huh?" Her face lit up like crackers.

"Sureeee" she beamed making you giggle at her cuteness.

Rest of boys watched you in awe not known by the fact that some of their food was falling.

Taehyung's food falling from his mouth on Jimin who was lying under him, jin head in his ramyeon making his purple hair dark orange, namjoon slowly falling from couch, jungkook spilling whole banana milk on his shirt, yoongi crunching his Pringles not knowing the chips falling on hoseok's styled hairs.

-----------