Intro & Story line

Rakshit shergill business man, crush of alot girls.....and the savior of Drivya.....brother of shekhar.....he loves his brother  and can do anything for him......he is finding that evil women....and he loves his lovelife Mahi.

Drishti Sood Elder sister of divya who has powers to saw future...... She is finding that evil women Pisachini who destroyed her family....she loves her sister very much....she can do anything for her

Divya Sood she has powers to change the future means she can move anything here to there with her hands.....she loves her sister and shekhar shergill.

Shekhar Shergill brother of rakshit shergill...naughty and loyal person.....who loves his brother and divya.

Story concept

Shivya is love eachother and they want to marry but divya drishti ko akele nahi rehnedesakti kyunki....( that is secrate which I relieve late) shivya decided to convince drikshit for marriage.....drikshit knows about eachother but they doesn't meet and saw eachother......

Rakshit is deny for marriage but shekhar insists him....amrit take promise from rakshit that he will never tell about there relationship till she doesn't independent financially...for financial independence she is doing intership in london......rakshit is in trouble cuz he can't say about mahi and shekhar is insist him again and again....so he decided to meet drishti and tell her that he can't marry with her cuz he already married with amrit. Drishti has no problem to marry rakshit.

Tomorrow drikshit is going to meet eachother let's see what is written in there destiny. 

Sat Shri Akaal 🙏🏻 Sareyaan nu ...
Exams ache huye baaki result toh kharab hi jata hai.....

I hope you guys like my new ff
This ff is very spl to me...

Love you all 💕💕💕💕