Drikshit moment

Maine socha bohat borr borr horaha hai so kyun na drikshit romance hojaye for a change.....

Rak goes to his room and takes Amrit hand in his hand and saw her eyes: Amrit do you trust me?
A: yess rakshit.
Rak: then look into my eyes...and tell me the answers of my questions..
A: okey...she saw soon she is hypnotize in his eyes.
Rak: do you love rakshit?
A: I dont.
Rak: do you want rakshit with yourself?
A: no.
Rak: what u want?
A: I what drishti and rakshit together.
Rak: then why are you doing this things?
A: I dont know.
Rak: okey why you saying again and again to leave drishti forever?
A: I can't say leave forever I just want she can't stay here for tonight only..
Rak: but why?
A: because....and something broke in pieces cuz of that Amrit Comes out from hyptonize session.
A: rakshit aghe toh bolo do you trust me? Yes I trust you so.
Rak: nothing amrit just I was saying ki Mrs.Shergill KO bahar jana hai kissi kam se so..
A: tum usse drop kardo..
Rak: main..
A: hain waise bhi raat hogayi hai so you have to go with her...I am okey here..
Rak: okey take care...he geis out from room uske muh se sach niklane wala tha and par tuta kya..and he goes to drishti room and saw sitting on bed.
Rak: Mrs.Shergil let's go out I am not feeling well I need to go with you pls with a. puppy face.
Dri: aww..chalo...

They goes to park.
Rakshit was sitting on near tree his back touches the tree and drishti is sitting on his lap her back touched his front..
Dri: Mr.Shergill do you love me?
Rak: koi shaq?
Dri: nahi..bss yun hi.
Rak kisses her cheek: how much I love you..you don't know..
Dri: love you too she kiss his cheek and his neck.
Rak: Mrs.Shergill we have alot works now..don't seduce me right now...just wait for some days then I don't leave you...he said in seductive voice and kiss her neck..
DRI smiles and hugg him.

Hope you like it!!!
Main business mein fail nahi hona chahti hoon but shayad main hojayungi...because out of 10 chapters I just prepared 6 chapters 4 are left So now I am going to prepare them....baaki next chap on evening...pray for me ki mujhe 40 marks ka exam atta ho...yeh alag baat hai exam 40 marks ki anna hai 😁