Special Momemets

Drikshit reached their flat and goes to  room and drishti is seeing the view...
Rak: Mrs.Shergill freshnup hojayo phir dekhte hai..
Dri goes and freshnup and came and saw rakshit is going to closet meanwhile she is seeing the room interior who is so decorative and peaceful.......after some time rakshit came back.....
Dri was sitting on bed...

Dri in mind: Mujhe bhi Issi pal ka intzaar tha....main chahti hoon jo yeh possessiveness yeh insecurities hai sab khatam hojayein.....
Rak;Mrs.shergill.....she saw him he is sitting down and holding her hands....Mrs.shergill I am sorry..
Dri: kyun Mr.Shergill..
Rak: Maine Jo galti ki haina uskeliye....jab amrit ke sath time spend kiya tabh mujhe laga ki she is my love but no....phir uske badh tum ayyi mujhe mere farq lagi....lekin tum yoh pyaar ho.....glti yeh ki maine tumhe nahi bataya tumhe Amrit ke barein mein...shayad itna sab na hota phir.....aur innsab mein maine tumhe hurt kardiya....I am sorry..
Dri: its okey Mr.shergill.....its not ur fault....I understand..
Rak: thanx for understand me...
Dri: let's sleep..
Rak: hmm.....Mrs.Shergill can you do me a favor.
Dri: hmm...
Rak: tum washroom jayo wahaan jo hai usse pehno.
Dri: kyun?
Rak; aree its a game tumhe ankhein band karne woh pehna hai..
Dri: ankhein band hongi toh main pehnugi kaise?
Rak: jayo....she goes and wear that what is kept there with closing eyes...and she comes from washroom...

She saw room light was dim Nd she is standing like this that her right portion is seeing in mirror nd rakshit is beside mirror nd he saw her nd he lost in her.

Pasted from honeymoon dairies:

Dri: Mr.shergill....Mr.shergill nd rakshit back hugged her when his hands touch her waist nd her back touch with his front....her breathing is stopped for a sec nd composing herself she says : Mr.shergill app kya karrahe hai?
Rak while inhaling her fragrance say: waahi Jo har couple KO karna chahiye Mrs.shergill nd he came infornt of her nd they both saw into each other eyes nd rak asked
Rak: will you be mine ?
Dri: I am your Mr.shergill.
Rak grabbed her waist nd puller her close nd leaned for kiss she close her eyes nd grab his nape nd responding him both were kissing each other madly after sometime they broke the kiss nd panting badly they were  talking from their eyes no one is speaking...... Rak pick drishti nd lay down her on bed nd he lay on her not putting his whole weight on her nd he sides her hairs from her face nd kiss her cheeks nd she shutt her eyes close he kiss her whole face in slow motion last but not the least he kissed her lips nd she is also responding after kiss he saw in her eyes nd he open the knot of her dress which was on her stomach nd he kiss their she is bend her neck in pleasure.....he open her dress nd throw it somewhere her eyes were close while her face is red in shy her front frame was totally naked infront of him.....he is admiring her every feature nd he burried his face in her neck nd gave her wet kisses she is bending her neck in pleasure nd moan........he travels wet kisses to her cleavage after that he is kiss her stomach when he reach her waist.....her heartbeat is going wiled.......he remove her pa*** nd he is kissing her thighs to her legs while is moans like hell her body is feeling like melting on his touch nd she push him on bed nd came above him nd giving his neck  open mouth kisses she is kisses his front upper frame not kissing even bites it nd again rakshit comes on her nd again kisses her neck nd bites her collarbone but not so hard  after that he gave wet kiss on her va*g*** nd she is moaning mess her after that  crossed their hands with each other nd he sealed her mouth nd slowly enters his g***** to her va**** she is moan on his mouth nd he slowly thrust after that he increase his speed nd she is moaning even shouts.

After statisfaction rakshit take her in his arms and sleeps...

Hope u like it!!!
Yrr mera na mood romantic nahi tha I mean romantic likhne ka mood nhi tha so chipkadiye...