Rakshit amrit meet

Okey!!! Dont kill me after this part

Amrit reaches office and rakshit also but they both didnt saw eachother....
Amrit to receptionist
A: hey! Nice to meet you actually I have appointment..I am PA of Anubhav Dubey...
R: okey mam you mean anu sir ?
A: yeah...
R: mam you can go to cabin...
A:thanx......

Amrit goes and comes in rakshit cabin but rakshit is standing back facing her...
A: hello, Mr.Shergill I am Amrit....PA of your new partner Mr.anubhav Dubey...

Rak hear her voice and turned toward her and amrit saw her.....both were lost in eachother....song was playing Humnava Mere by Jubin nautiyal and Amrit goes and hugged rakshit tight and rakshit also....they both were remembering their meet , their time which they spend with eachother....after sometime...they broke hugg..
Rak: amrit tum india kab ayyi? Mujhse milli kyun nahi?? And tum anu ki PA it means you complete everything??
A: yes rakshit I complete my education after that in London I meet with anu and we worked together see how silly I am....Shergill industry how can I forget your also Shergill....
Rak hugg amrit: I miss you alot and..amrit saw him and both says together Happy anniversary...post pond...they smile...
A: thankyou shivji and sabse badha thankyou meri friend drishti ko..
Rak was shock to hear and remember drishti tell him about her friend it means amrit was in his house and he didnt even knew it...
A: ussi ne mujhe yahaan bheja tumhari PA and simmi...one sec I was in Shergill mansion and we didnt meet eachother....ohh godd....Rakshit acha huya tum mujhe milgaye I want to tell you something....you know last Month tum mujhe milne ayye the and then after your going I checked...and....she blushes rakshit she hold his hand...We are Pregnant....
Rak: what?? He got happy and hugg her....tum khadi kyun ho?? Betho...and they sitt..it means one month is complete..

Shergill mention
Dri: i was feeling not good..but why??

Hello!! Hola!! Sat Shri akal!! Namastey!! Walekun a Salaam!!

😁😁 I know you all will kill me but have patience's there has something something 😏.....