Your Mine

Rak saw amrit and take her to apartment....
Dri saw him....she saw his eyes has tension he is worried for her.....they goes inside apartment and rakshit goes to room which is decorated for drishti but he doesnt saw and realize it he sides the flowers from the bed and make her Lay down on bed.....
Rak: amrit take breather...hain saans lo araam se.....kuch nahi huya hai....shekhar for first aid box leke ayo.....divya ik bowl paani ka leke ayyo aur towel leke ayyo....
Dri saw his every move...
Sh: bhai yeh lo....he gave him...
D: jiju yeh lo...
Rak take a towel make it wet and he clean her wounds....and then apply medicine on it....he take her hands in his hand....don't worry amrit everything will be fine soon..
D: amrit tumne pisachini ko kyun bataya ki hum yahaan hai.
Dri: amrit janti thi..
Sh: haan babhi woh amrit ke kehne par hi yeh sab..
Dri: ohh.
Rak; guys yeh waqt yeh sab puchne ka nahi hai...amrit ki halaat dekho...
Sh: hmm baby let's go! They left.
Rak was caress her hairs......she was looking at him...and close her eyes.
Dri was there and she was feeling like a extra piece.....she turns and take a step to go but rakshit held her hand....she saw him...
Rak take off his hands from amrit hands...and drag drishti with him in balcony....
Rak: Mrs.Shergill yeh jo haina....he point toward her vermilion...yeh sign hai that your mine...main amrit ki care karraha hoon cuz of humanity aur mera farq hai..amrit ke papa mere papa ke frnd the....main kabhi Amrit se milla nahi tha 4 saal pehle uss incident ke badh pata chala tabh uske papa ne iski responsibility mujhe di thi...bss usse hi pura karraha hoon..
Dri: I trust you Mr.shergill...she hugg him..
Rak in mind: I hope room safe ho....amrit ne isilyi bataya hoga kyunki pisachini room ko jalane wale hogi...ya kuch aur karne wali hogi....
DRI : Mr.Shergill main jaati hoon rest karloon..
Rak: tum amrit ke sath rest karlo....main yahin hoon....

She goes and lay beside amrit....rakshit sitts on sofa....

Hope you like it!!!!!