Drishti knew the truth

P: ohhh badhi chuhiya Maine socha tera dukh bantne ajayoon...
Dri: mera dukh...pagal hogayi ho ratan khone ke badh..
P: nahi nahi ratan toh miljayega pati nahi milega tera...and she goes....
Dri : pati nahi milega?? And she saw a vision and she runs  outside the Shergill mension while hitting divya...
D: di...and she and shekhar also run behind her.....
Drishti reaches the Shergill mension....and saw there was things messedup......AMD she saw vinay...
V: drishti woh ik earthquake ayya tha and sir hospital gaye hai....she goes there....

She goes to reception and ask for rakshit....and she hear the voice of rakshit...

Rak: why can't you guys understand she is my wife and she is pregnant pls save her....I will complete the all formality but pls treat her....she saw amrit was in his arms unconscious.......doctor take amrit to operation theatre for treat her....rakshit was standing there..
N: sir pls sign the form...
Rak signs the form......

Drishti was standing there with no emotion she can't understand anything and then she remember amrit words that she married.....and shivya was saw eachother......
Nurse coming from OP and say: sir your wife needs blood..pls...
Rak: I will arrange...
Sh: bhai...yeh sab kya hai??
Rak: I will explain you later first pls arrange the blood...she is pregnant..
D: you betrayed us....you betrayed my di...di app di shekhar di kahan hai? Yahi toh thi..
Rak: Mrs.shergill yahaan....
Nurse: sir don't worry apki wife KO blood milgaya..kisi ne donate kardiya..
Rak: kisne?
N: woh dekhiye she is coming...and she is drishti who donate her blood....and she coming slowly.......and she about to fall but rakshit catch her...and saw her...
Dri: Mr.shergill apki wife bilkul theek hojayegi don't worry....and she goes outside to hospital...shivya also goes .....
Doc: Mr.shergill your wife has a misunderstanding she thought she is pregnant but she is not.....
Rak: ohh!! She is fine..
Doc: yeah but pls don't stress her....

Hello!!

Guys my exams are started from Tuesday so phone se thoda dur dur....