Uff yeh sapne

Dri: kya nahi hosakta ?
Rak: kuch nahi.....in mind I hate you toh amrit kehti haina....woh kisine mail send kiya hai I hate you ka so its weird...
Dri in mind : I hate you koi kehta tha lekin kaun ?
Rak: tum sojayo....
Dri: hmm...

In morning
Drishti is in washroom.....and she heard a knock...
Dri: ji...
Rak: towel tum bhulgayi thi.....dri forward her hand and rakshit take a chance came inside the washroom.....and a sudden reaction his elbow touch to shower and its on....both were wetting in the shower......and they shared a romantic eyelock......rakshit pulled drishti toward him.....she saw him......rakshit nuzzle her neck......and kiss her neck......and they were kissing eachother.........and.........

Rak shouted from outside: Mrs.Shergill towel lelo mujhe aur bhi kam hai....kabse awaaz deraha hoon.....kahan khoyi hoon.
Dri: main...woh...she take towel......hey bhagwan!! Drishti tu ase kaise sochsakti hai....chi.....god.....you need a bath with a holy water........but pati toh mera hi hai na......uff yeh sapne......and she get ready.....and came downstairs......

In dinning table.....
Dri was lost in her morning romantic dream....
Rak: Mrs.Shergill divya kabse bularahi hai.
Dri: hain divi.
D: di apko aj yeh khichdi khani hogi its a light food.
Dri: main nahi yrr main fruits khalungi.
D: Di fruits app badhmein khalena but abhi yeh khichdi pls..
Rak: Mrs.shergill eat.
Dri: par..
Rak took spoon of khichdi and eat and says main bhi yahi khaunga tum bhi khayo maine khabhi li.
Drishti eats and after sometime.....

Rak: I am going to office....and he check his phone
DRI in mind : office mujhe bhi jana hai par yeh jane nahi denge main ik kam karti hoon chupke se chali jati hoon.
A: don't your dare to do that..
Dri: what?
A: yeh drishti chupke se office anne ka plan bana rahi hai rakshit....
Rak: how you know she was planning.
A: cuz we are friends now and I know her.
Rak: Mrs.Shergill don't you Dare to came out from Shergill mension otherwise....you know me....
Dri: yes sir......

Hope u like it..........
If someone knows how to download Instagram reels and videos in gallery then pls tell me on Instagram or here.....