Is Drishti Dead?

Rak: Mrs.Shergill chale.....she comes out from the room she wears white saree....
Dri: hmm...

Everyone goes to hall...
Sh: bhabhi app let jayo...hum yeh knife apke andar dhalenge then ismein se red color niklega..
Dri: hmm.
R: don't take tension baby I am here.
Dri: I know she hugged him in her mind why I am feeling like ki main insabko akhri baar dekhrahi hoon....
Rak: can I get my wife ?
R: ohh yeah sure whynot...he pushed her toward him...rak caught her.......rohan to everyone busy I think we should gave them some privacy after sometime we came here....all left..
Dri: I am not a ball okey.
Rak: Mrs.Shergill r u ready?
Dri: hmm.....and he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close and kiss her...he was sucking her upper lowers....she was sucking his lower lips...after sometime they changed their position of kiss.....they both engorged in their kiss....after sometime they broke their kiss....he kiss her forhead and everyone comes there he warapped his hands around her waist she warapped her hands around his shoulders....he kissed her side hairs.....she feels his lips on her skin and rakshit pull her close.....
Rak: I AM SORRY MRS.SHERGILL...And he stabb knife inside her.......she jerked....but his grip on her is tight.....I am sorry Mrs.Shergill again he stabb knife inside her.
Divya shouts : di......
Rak loose his grip and he saw drishti with smile and smrik and amrit cames and held rakshit hand
....drishti having tears in her eyes and she chukled and fall on floor.
Rohan take her head on his lap: baby girl....drishu...take breathe I am here see pls don't close ur eyes...pls....she was seeing rakshit.....rakshit bend down and saw drishti.....and he says in her ears : you have to die because I can't lost my love.....drishti thinks he talk about amrit.....she close her eyes...

World stop around everyone expect rakshit and amrit...
Rohan and shekhar grabb rakshit collar : how dare you??
Sh: bhai app asse kaise karsakte ho.
P: nahi yeh nahi hosakta hai....badhi chuhiya nahi marsakti hai kalvijay ratan ke hote huye toh bilkul nahi marsakti hai....iska matlab yeh nakli hai aur asli ratan ka pata sirf drishti KO hai.....she throws that ratan and amrit caught it....uthayo isse...Hey shaitan and she left.
D was seeing her without blink....Meri Di ko Koi hath nahi lagayega expect me and rohan....they both take drishti and goes to room.

Tadaa!!!!!

😁😁 so hope you like it!!!!!