Nazdeekiyaan

Dri: done Mr.shergil.
Rak: impressive Mrs.shergill bohat jaldi kam sikhliya aur karr bhi diya.
Dri smiles...
V: sir, Dubeys are waiting.
Rak: yeah...came Mrs.shergill.

In conference hall
Rak is explaining presentation and all things of meeting and also saw drishti who is busy in staring to Anubhav Dubey ....
After explain.
AR: Amazing Mr.shergill
Rak: thanx.
AR: and you seeing drishti..
Dri: drishti sharma.
AR: drishti your looking beautiful.
Dri smiles: thankyou.
Rak: Mr.Dubey app NZ kab jarrahe hai?
AR: 1 hour later flight hai and after coming to NZ we will saw it.
Rak: yeah.
AR: I have to leave....its nice meeting with you he forward his hand and rakshit forward his hand but anubhav forward his hand toward drishti drishti...drishti joined his hand.
Dri: same here....he leave.

Rak: waise tum Mr.Dubey  ko kyun dekhrahi thi?
Dri: woh...he is looking nice...
Rak: main nice nahi lagraha hoon.
Dri: nahi Mr.shergill.
Rak: hain?
Dri: I mean yess Mr.shergill but apko toh dekhti hoon ghar pein bhi so.
Rak: anyway next meeting?
Dri: it will be online from japan at night.
Rak: hmm.

Drishti is rubbing her eyes
Rak : kya karrahi ho?
Dri: pata nahi ankh mein kya chala gaya.
Rak: rubb matt karo eye red hojayegi.
Dri: red eye.
Rak: stop sarcasm.
Dri: aa jalan horahi hai ankh mein.
Rak: stop main dekhta hoon....he Is blowing her eyes......and drishti saw him both saw to eachother and there has a eye lock....rak place his  one hand on her cheeks and one hand on her waist and pull her close....they can both feel each other warm breathe and drishti close her eyes and they have their first kiss.....he was sucking her upper lip and she was sucking his lower lip............ it was a slow and a passionate kiss where both forget everything and engorged with eachother.......But.......there kiss was broked by phone call....drishti phone ranged and they both came out from their kissland......
And both turns their heart were racing they were feeling awkward...drishti receive phone and say I am coming..
Dri with hesitation : Woh Mr.shergill main ghar jarrahi hoon di..divi ne bulaya hai.
Rak: hmm....drishti leave.

Hope you like it!!!!!!

And Punjab And Punjab Di janta nu Bhagwant Maan de CM banan diyan Mubarkaan...Bhagwant Maan jo ki punjabi Actor v rehchuke hnn hun ohh CM ne......Meri mom bohat khush hai mom de favorite candidate jeetgaye.....