Attitude

Drishti wakeup but her stomach is paining...she saw her clothes are changed she is wearing trousers and a crop top meanwhile her waist area was visible but its covered with bandage.....and she remember everything....
Dri: Mr.Shergill ne mujhe dhokha diya....she tries to getup but fail and her wound got hurt again as a result bleeding start again....
Rak: Mrs.Shergill and he saw her....Mrs.Shergill tum uthi kyun? Mujhe bualaleti main yahin tha...ohh god bleedig phir shuru hogayi just wait....he take box for treat but she showed her palm...
DRI: no need Mr.shergill I can Do it myself...or I will calk divya.
Rak: for your kind information pehle bhi tumhare clothes maine change kiye the..
Dri was looking at with open mouth...meanwhile bg is ohh no!! Oh no!! Oh nonono!!!
Rak: maine tumhe sirf bandage Di thi....clothes Amrit ne change kiye the its just main yahi tha uss time and meri ankhein band thi..
Dri: okey! But no need divya..
D: Di...
Rak: divi pls do it I am outside.
D: sure...

She help dri to change and make her sit on bed in that way like her wounds not get hurt...

Rak come with juice and sandwich...Divi left while showing thumb ups to him...
Rak: khalo pls.
Dri didnt speak and see otherside..
Rak: I am sorry!! Yeh sab plan tha...and everyone knows it expect..
Dri: me..
Rak: right but there has a reason...I will explain later but pls have something...
Dri eat the sandwich...
Rak: actually woh mrs.Shergill...
Dri: you don't trust me...
Rak: kya??
Dri: you don't trust me if you trust me you will tell me the whole things but you don't...
Rak: I have reason.
Dri: wow!! You always have reason of your mistakes right!! I think its your habbit first hurt the person then tell the reason of hurt then apologize then again follow the steps!!
Rak: Mrs.Shergill your tone is bit high.
Dri: so what?
Rak in mind : hey shivji bachayo mujhe drishti sharma ke attitude se..
Dri: shivji ko pata hai drishti sharma attitude kyun dikharahi hai..she saw him with furious eyes.
Rak: I have a reason I will tell you later pls rest...
Dri: you know what just go to hell I didnt care...and get out from my room..
Rak: OK...OK I am going...he left the room.

Hope u like it!!!!
Don't forget to vote