Drishti Amrit talks

Dri: Lekin kaha?
Rak: atta hoon na...tum diya ke sath betho..
Dri; main toh rohan ke pass bethungi.
Rak: bethjayo bss 6 ft ki doori par..
Dri: app pagal hai....6 ft ki doori..
Rak: zayada bologi toh 6 ft ki 600 ft kardunga.
Dri: achaa.
Rak:hmm....they both laughed...and hugged eachother...
Rak: main ayya..he kissee her forhead.....he left.

Drishti was passing through the corridor and then she heared some voice...from that room which was not opened and rakshit says her to don't try to open it..she goes near that room and try to hear but she can't hear anything properly she just know there has 2 peoples and they r womens..

After sometime..
Drishti was in her room.....amrit comes in her room..

Dri: bolo.
A: drishti mujhe woh...just I want to say sorry....I know everything about you and rakshit....I didnt know that but now nothing can be change....I know tumhara dil tutega but rakshit loves me so pls tum iss ghar se chali jayo aur aj raat se pehle.
Dri: hold on....your no one to tell me what should I have to Do and I am not going anywhere.....Why should I leave my house....and meri and Mr.Shergill ki shaadi sabne Dekhi hai mantra the...rasamein thi...tumhari kisine nahi Dekhi hai..
A: I am saying na just go from here before tonight...pls.....and she left the room..
Dri: is she mad? Akhir amrit mujhe bhejna kyun chahti hai...

Sorry for shortest part...next part will be Post on evening actually today is my exam and I didnt prepare anything my exam has been started in 2 pm....so....