Drishti knows the Truth

DRI can't sleep : Mr.Shergill bohat ajeeb behave karrahe hai and amrit toh asa lagraha hai jaise amrit hai hi nahi....
Rohan: drishti itne swaal dimaag mein chalayogi toh soyugi kaise jaani.
Dri: mujhe sawaalo ka jawab bhi chahiye..
Ro: tum jawab dhundh sakti ho..
Dri: kaise?
Rohan: apni shaktiyon ka istemal karo bachaa jawab khud tumhare pass ayega....zor se bolo rohan baba ki jai...he left..
Dri: thanx rohan....she goes to hall and near rakshit..
Dri: hayee....itne cutte lagrahe hai.....focus drishti...focus.....she try to put her hand on rakshit forhead....she close her eyes...

Flashback when amrit meets rakshit
A: you married with drishti right..
Rak: yess but I told you everything on that when I call you after my marriage.
A: yess..Lekin how can you do this..
Rak: you know that woh shaadi...shaadi nahi thi phir bhi maine responsibility nibhayi..then why you behave so strange.
A: I am behaving strange rak I love you and you know that how can u do this? You should have to no her.
Rak: how can I said no her..if I said no then.
A: pisachini will harm drishti..so what kya hojata...zayada se zayada mar jati na.
Rak: how dare you to talk like this..she trusts you amrit..and yeh silla derahi ho  tum uske trust ka..
A: trust ki baat tum matt karo..okey come to the point...if you don't do that what I am saying then you will loose drishti.
Rak: I am not scared of your this bullshit.
A: pisachini drishti ko mardegi and divya bhi marjayegi..sochlo..
Rak tried to call drishti but as usual not reachable...Okey! I do but don't harm her.
A: good so abhi hum hospital jayenge and you will say that I am your wife and pregnant...ik happy couple banege..
Hospital scene and when they came back to Shergill mension after drishti shout on rakshit..
Rak: milgayi khushi drishti KO hurt karke..I am ashamed on myself that kabhi Maine tumhe pasand kiya tha.
A: don't shout you know na your wife is trusting me so much I can kill her anytime and anyway...thanx to pisachini..
Rak: but tum yeh kyun karrahi ho? You don't love or want me than why?
A: none of ur business.

Drishti open her eyes and saw him......

Hope u like it !!!!!!!!

why Amrit is doing this things ?? What she want???

Ik hor baat ajtak maine apni khudki likhi huyi koi story nahi padhi hai...so I want to read my own story akhir kya likha hai maine so sabse pehle main apni konsi story read karo....