Drishti saves rakshit.

Media: sir now we can?
Rak: yeah..
M: sir this is true that your brother got married ?
Rak: yeah soon I will throw party.
M: sir when will you get married?
Dri saw Rak and she is going but raksit hold her hand and says: jab uss rabb ki marzi hogi.
Journalist girl : sir will you marry me?
Rak: I wish you got a your Mr.perfect miss. But sorry I cant...now I have to leave
M: sir apne apni PA ka hath kyun pakda hai?
Rak: none of ur business....bye everyone.

And they left.....
In car
Rak: Mrs.Shergill I know you thinking that..
Dri: its okey! Mr.Shergill I know KOi wajah hogi jiski wajahse apne mera naam nahi liya I trust you don't worry.
Rak in mind: main tumhare bhrose ke layak nahi hoon.
Suddenly car got stopped..

Dri: kya huya?
Rak: main dekhta hoon and he seeing what happens to car and drishti saw a vision and she saw a truck behind rakshit she came out from car and push rakshit whole yelling Mr.Shergill and truck hits her and car.......car and truck both blast and drishti is laying in pool of blood....rakshit is in shock and understanding that what just happens in seconds.....he goes and took drishti in his arms : Mrs.Shergill open your eyes pls open your eyes....
Dri in weak voice: apko kuch nahi kiya and she says I love you...and close her eyes....rakshit is just hear apko kuch nahi huya......and he seeing here and there for help and he saw anu car is coming and he stops him
Anu saw both...and he came out from car: rakshit yeh drishti....
Rak: I explain you later first take her hospital and they reached hospital......drishti is in ICU......
Nurse : sir pls sign the consent form.
Rak sign the form with trembling hands and shivya came
D: di...she saw her and cry.....
Rak is remembering every moment with drishti......
Anu gave him water: rakshit peelo.....
Rak: drishti...
Anu: kuch nahi hoga usse...
Rak: thankyou anubhav for helping us.
A: come one yrr its our duty to help others and she is my friend and rakshit first time I feel that your my partner I mean business partner....
Rak: hmm....

Hope u like it........

Gave your previous feedback.....