Drishti in danger

Drishti in hurry goes to outside and she bumped with rakshit..and she goes to fall down but rakshit save her. .....they shared a eyelock........but they don't know uper wala sab dekhraha hai.....yes pisachini saw them....

P: hey shaitan.....jisko dhundha gali gali woh rakshit ki bahon mein milli.....yeh drishti hai maine isse pehchanliya iska matlab divya bhi yahi hogi....chal badhi chuhiya mujhe bahar mil tera game bajati hoon 😈.....and she fly.

Rak: are u okay?
Dri: hmm....
Rak: kahan jarrahi ho?
DRI: woh in mind main Mr.shergill KO abhi sach nahi batasakti ki main anjaan ke barein mein pata karne jarrahi hoon woh kaun hai ? Kahan hai? She says main market jarrahi hoon.
Rak: car lejayo.
Dri: nahi woh main chali jayungi.
Rak: hmm.

She went and goes to jungle side.
Dri: mujhe chiranjeev uncle ne kaha tha anjaan jungle mein milega par yahaan toh hai nahi and she saw guffa shayad wahaan ho and she goes inside guffa and suddenly guffa door closed... She goes inside den and suddenly she saw she is in a circle of fire.....she got scared and she yelled bachayo help! Mujhe aag se darr lagta hai....she say it.....she started to take breathe heavily and she can't able to breathe and she got panick.....she remember some incident and breathe heavily....
Dri: pls matt Maro matt maro usse.....uski koi galti nahi hai.....pls mat maro usse....and she fainted......

(Hain mujhe pata hai tumsabko pata lagageya hoga ki anjaan ki entry hogi)

Anjaan comes and take her on his arms and comes outside from den and take her to shergill mension but in rakshit form....
D: di...kya huya Di KO?
Rak: relax shekhar call the doctor.
Sh: hmm.

Doctor came and do dressing of drishti and also checked her.

Rak: doc how was she?
Doc: Mr.shergill she is fine...but she forget to take her medicines today thats why and also of her phobia she got panick today don't worry when she wakeup take Care of her and pls don't gave her...her medicines for at least 24 hour....doctor went.

Rak: divya phobia, panick, medicines kya hai yehsab.
D: jiju sorry I can't tell you cuz di..
Rak: its okey I understand.

Hope you like it!!
Yesterday I take my second dose of vaccine and when my turn came of vaccine I closed my eyes and tightly hold my friends hands .... I hold her hand this much tightly that her hand got red....but chalo ik kam khatam huya.....