Chapter 1

I was a calming morning in Adventure Bay. The Birds were Chirping, the Sun was Rising, the waves were crashing. Everything was perfect. It was quiet and Peaceful in the small town. 

~ { Third Person POV } ~ 

You hear yawing in a distance, coming from a sleepy German Shepherd. You hear a door opens, with continued yawns and Stretches. You watch as he walks closer to the sunrise and sits down, not breaking eye contact. 

"What a beautiful morning."  You hear him whisper. Another Door then opens, he looks behind him to see a Small Cockapoo with light tan fur, and fluffy ears. The German Shepherd  blushed at the sight of her. 

"Good morning Skye!" You hear him call out to the Cockapoo. "Good morning Chase!" Skye calls back. Chase then looks back at the Sunrise down the horizine. You watch as the Small Cockapoo walks up slowly towards him. 

"So, you enjoying the Sunrise?" Skye questions, sitting next to him. Chase then nods "Today it seems even more beautiful the the last!" She said while looking down the horizon as well. "Just like you." Chase mutters. "What was that Chase?" Skye says turning to the German Shepherd. 

"N-Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" Chase says covering up his former words. He looks away from her Magenta eyes, to hide his blush red face. "Whatever you say Chase, why not we wake up the pups now?" Skye suggests getting up from her sitting spot

"Sure. I almost forgot." Chase said agreeing with the idea. He gets up and walks with Skye to their friends' pup houses. They then walk up to a bowl with a spoon in it. 

"Would you like to do the honors?" Chase Jokes. Skye then giggles and nods. She grabs the silver spoon by the mouth and..

Cling!...

You hear groans of the pups arise. "That's a mighty good trick Skye." Chase compliments. "Thanks Chase." Skye then nuzzles him. Chase blushes at what she did. "I'm gonna go get breakfast now." Skye then walks away, with Chase looking at her while she does. 

~ { Skye's POV } ~ 

I walk into the lookout, to see all of our bowls in line with each other. "Good morning Skye!" Ryder says while pouring Kibble into Rocky's bowl. "Good morning Ryder!" I turn to see Rubble walking into the lookout, his eyes widened when he sees breakfast ready. 

"Food!" Rubble then runs over to his food bowl and start to chow down. I giggle knowing my food loving friend will do anything for it. I turn back around to see the rest of the pups now entering the look out. 

"Morning Skye." Rocky says dimly, but with a smile on his face either way. As he passes by we High-paw as a gesture. He then walks to his bowl and start to eat. I haven't felt really much hungry today. I walk up slowly to my bowl and look down towards it.

'There hasn't been much Rescues lately.' I thought. I shrug and start to eat my food. I start to think while I eat. 'Maybe I should get a hobby.' I Thought, 'Maybe I should.' I thought agreeing with myself. I start to go down the list of options I could do.  

"Skating." I whisper. "What?" Chase questions looking up from his bowl. I look up into his Deep Amber Eyes, "J-Just talking to myself." I stutter. "Alright." He says continuing his food. I sigh of relief. 

'Maybe I could do Skating. They had just opened up a Skating rank down in the down.' I debate in my thoughts. ' Yeah! I will go Skating!' I think, lifting my head up from my bowl. My tail starts to wag frantically. 

Rocky then looks at me with a questionable look on his face. Rocky was one of out of two best friend. The other was Everest. He had a look that said 'Walk with me.' I nodded and we both dismissed from out bowls.

"Skye." Rocky calls to me. "Yeah?" I respond still walking. "Were you Thinking about Chase again back there?" Rocky asks. I then suddenly Trip on myself that caught the attention of the others. "Skye, are you ok?" Chase said turning his head towards me.

"I-I'm fine Chase. Thanks for asking."  I say getting up from my fall and continuing to walk. "Thanks for the help Rocky." I scoff at him. "I was just asking a question." He defends 

"Actually I was thinking about Skating." I say proudly. "I bet you would be good at it." Rocky compliments. "Thank you!" I take the compliment. Hopefully I can get good at skating. 

                                                                         Hopefully...