Chapter 7: A short Chapter.

Skye's POV 

I then walk to my pup house, gathering my stuff. "Maybe, I should wait off today. I mean I did just come back from a Rescue." I debate. I look around my pup house, looking at all the pictures of Myself and Chase.

"How do you do it all." I question myself. I take off the pictures on the ceiling of my pup house and analyze it. I place the pictures into a scrapbook and close it secure. "I'll just sleep today. Tomorrow, I'll tell M.S All about today." 

I curl up into a ball, and let myself drift off the sleep. "Knock, knock Skye." I hear a female voice, I arise from my curled up state. I open up my door, to a husky, with a smile on her face.

"Everest? What are you doing here?" I say in shock, "Well, I came just to visit!" Everest said, she then notices my Scrapbook. I quickly moving it aside. Everest then shoots me a 'What was that.' look. 

Thankfully, I took down the pictures on my wall before she arrived. "I know you just don't come here for no reason." I say Changing the subject. "W-What? Why can't I just come for fun?" Everest defends with a stutter.

"Sure." I say rolling my eyes playfully. "Do the others know your here?" I ask, She then shakes her head. "Well then come on!" I say taking her paw. We then head into the lookout where the others were. 

"Guys! Everest is here!" I say showing her. "Everest!" Marshall shouts joyfully while running up and hugging the Husky. She blushes in a responses. 'Oh...' I thought smirking in my mind. "Hey guys!" She says, break the hug with Marshall. 

"Hey Everest!" Rocky greets smiling. "What brings you to Adventure bay?" Ryder asks walking up towards her. "Well, I just wanted to come and visit!" She said looking up towards Ryder. She quickly glances at Marshall and Looks back.

'Yeah, she's definitely here to visit. ' I thought. I then look at Chase, and he looks back at me. We both know what's going on. "So, Everest what do you wanna do?" I say walking up to her. It looked like she was staring off into space.

"Everest?" I question again waving my paw in her view. "Oh yeah, what do you have in mind?" Everest says, coming from her thoughts. She then thinks for a while, but then her eyes light up.

"Why not we go Skating?" Everest suggests. "Sure that sounds like a great Idea!" Marshall says agreeing with her. "Yeah, I could learn how to skate." Zuma says butting into the conversation. 

"That sounds fun! I'll make sure to head to the store first." Ryder says pulling out his Pup pad/ Phone. "Cool. Literally!" Rocky then jokes, earning laughs from everybody. I then look up at the clock. 

"Guys, its past 8:20. Its closed. " I call out. "Awe man!" Zuma says, slightly angry. "Don't worry pups, we can go tomorrow." Ryder said reassuring. "But for now, lets head to bed." We all nod in agreement and head over to our pup houses. 

Chase and Marshall race to theirs as to the others walk. Of course, Chase won. "Night Marshall!" Chase said waving to his best friend. "Night Chase." Marshall Waved back, walking into his Pup house. 

"Night." I say to Chase walking into my pup house. "Night." He responds back before I close the door shut to my pup house. I take out my Scrapbook, behind my bed and open it. I the reflect on the pictures I have glued onto the pages. Before I could close it, my eyes started to get heavy, before I could feel them shut close.