Chapter 4

Skye's POV 

~ { Time skip to 7:00 pm } ~

I was walking into the ranch, and I see him again, thankfully. I need to tell him Everything, he seems like a person who could keep a secret. "Hello again!" I shout while waving to him, he waves back. He then brings out his small white notebook and starts to scribble down words. 

"Hello again!" I read outloud to myself. I start to put on my skates until I think of an Idea. "Wait," I whisper to myself. I go onto the ice ranch and skate up to him. "Can I give you a pet name since I can't just keep on saying "Hey"." I suggested. 

He look down at his notebook and starts to scribble down words again. He then holds up the notebook to show me. "Call me the "Masked Skater."" I read outloud to myself. I nodded in agreement. 

"I need to tell you Everything that happened this morning." I say while skating around the ranch. He nods and makes a gesture for me to give the information. I took a deep breath. "So, I know this Dog. His name is Chase. He's So Kind, and gentle.. and handsome.." I stopped to see him scribbling down words again.

"Do you like him?" I read to myself. "That's for me to know." I tease. "But, what happened this morning was I Embarrassed myself Infront of him and It didn't go well." I say while moving my mask to be comfortable. "But then he Came over to MY Pup house and gave me my food, since I didn't actually Eat it." I Explained. 

The "Masked Skater" Just stood there, like a statue. Paralyzed from stone. "M.s?" I call out to him. He quickly snaps out of it and starts to scribble down Words, but this time his hand was shaky. 

"Do you like him?" I read again. "Like I said, that's for me to know." I repeated. He shrugged his shoulders and continued Skating. I could tell something was wrong with him. He keeped on Running into things and falling. 

"M.s are you alright?" I said in concern. He nodded and took out his notebook and started to write again. "I'm alright, just thinking." I whisper while reading. "Arlight." I said to him. We continued Skating until the clock turned 8:00. 

~ { 1 hour later } ~

M.S looked up at the clock and waved goodbye. He went to belongings and ran out the Ranch. "You remind me of somebody." I whispered to myself. I felt tired so I went to the exit of the ranch and took out my skates to go back home. 

I then took out another picture of Myself and Chase, Having fun while playing Pup-Pup boogie. "One day." I whisper again from the last. 

I then exit the building and look up at the Starry Sky. "One Day." I whisper again.

 ~ { Time Skip the next morning. } ~

  I Look up to my Celling full of pictures of Chase. Ok, maybe I'm a LITTLE Weird. I yawn, I look at my clock, 6:59. "Yes! New personal Record!" I whisper to myself in Joy. I open up the door and stretch. I look down to the sun to see Chase Sitting their enjoying the Sunrise. 

"Good morning Chase!" I call out to him. He then turns around with a smile on his face. I notice his tail wagging uncontrollable I mean, mine is doing the same right now. "Good morning Skye!" Chase say Energetically. 

Chase then mutters something, but I don't know what. He usually does that more often. "What was that?" I ask him walking up. "N-Nothing, I-It was Nothing." He covers up with a stutter. I giggle at to what he said.

 "Why not we wake up the other pups?" Chase says Changing the Subject. "Sure!" I agree. We both walk around the look out to the other pup's pup houses' I then drag a Metal bowl, with a silver spoon in it. 

"It's your turn." I say pushing it to Chase. "Sure!" He says gladly accepting. HE grabs the spoon in his mouth and..

Ding!...

The spoon the makes a ringing noise. Following with pups waking up. "Oh yeah." We both paw-bump. The contact with him makes my fur stand up in a good way. I could feel butterflies fluttering around my stomach. 

Third Person POV 

"Good morning pups!" Chase greets. "Morning." Marshall greets back with a grown. Rubble then pops his head out of his Pup house. "I smell food." He says, still having his Eyes closed. He then walks into the lookout with out even bumping into anything.

"Thats Freaky dude." Zuma says walking up to the others. "You said it Zuma." Rocky agrees. "Come on, lets get breakfast." Skye said while walking towards the lookout. "Yeah! We'll catch up soon Skye!" Marshall called out, Skye nodded her head and walked inside. 

Chase was staring at her walk inside until she was not visible. Chase then shook his head and realizes that were looking at him. "What?" Chase questions. 

"You were just staring at Skye dude." Zuma confronts.

Chase shook his head in disagreement. "N-No I was not." He defends. Rocky then looks at Marshall that then looks at Zuma. 

"You were." They said in sync. Chase was in shock and worried his secret was going to get out. "I-I don't know what you guys are talking about." Chase says defending his ground. But with    Stutter. Marshall then places one paw on Chase's Shoulder and looks him in the eyes. 

"Don't worry buddy. Your secret's safe with us." Marshall Comforts, Zuma and Rocky nod in agreement to what Marshall said. "W-What Secret." Chase says, still trying to defend. 

                                             "We all know you like Skye." Rocky says.