Chapter 13: A short one.

I'm just gonna finish this story of with a little Spice. 

Skye's POV

We started to Skate around the rink. Talking, Not really talking but reading and taking. "I have a question." I ask M.S He looks up at me, and gestures me to continue. "Do you have a Crush?"  I ask him. He then trips on the ice and falls face first. 

His coat flies off revealing, he was a German Shepherd. My eyes felt like they were deceiving me. "C-Chase?!" I call out. He stands up, clutching his broken mask. His eyes were deep amber. 

"I-I'm sorry." He apologizes, he rushes out of the rink. "Chase! W-Wait!" I call out to him. The door closes shut. "Chase!" I call out one last time. I race to the rink's exit. I quickly put on my shoes and place my ice skates in my bag. 

 Third Person POV 

Skye then ran out the ice ranch, in a search for her crush. "Chase!" She calls out. She then rushes over to the lookout. She just wanted to talk to him. "Chase where are you!" She shouted but not loud enough to wake others. She called him on her pup tag. It rang, but he didn't pick up. 

"Chase. I-Its alright. Just please." She fell to the ground. She just wanted to talk to him. Chase watched around the corner of the Ice Ranch. He couldn't bare watching her cry alone. He slowly walked up to her. "I'm sorry Skye, I shouldn't have masked myself." Chase apologized. Skye looked up to him and stood up. She slapped him across the face. 

"Yeah I earned that." He said rubbing his cheek. He then got tackled by the Cockapoo. Chase hugged back. "I'm sorry." He repeated. 

"You should of told me sooner." Skye whispered. "I'm sorry." He repeated again. "Just one question, did you really mean you loved me?" He asked breaking the hug. 

Skye pulled him in and kissed him.  Chase at first was surprised but, kissed back. They could feel Fire works going off in their heads. They were kissing their Crush.

SKye pulled away after a few seconds. "Did that answer your question?" She smiled. Chase nodded, shocked. "Good." She answered. 

"So what now?" Chase asked, looking down at her. "We keep this on the down low, I don't want the pups and Ryder doing anything...Embarrassing." Skye hesitates on the last word. Chase then smiles awkwardly. "Yeah. Right.." He then looks at the lookout.  "We Probably should go back."He says pointing at the lookout. 

"Yeah. It is kinda late." Skye admits. Her eyes then light up, "Race you to the lookout?" She Challenged. Chase then smirked at her.

"Your on Aviator!" He Challenged back. "Ready. Set. GO!" They rush over to the lookout. Then begins a new journey for the new couple.