Chapter 3

~ { Currently 8:00 pm } ~ 

As I was skating alone Ryder called my Pup tag. 

"Hey Ryder!" I answer, stopping myself from ramming into something.

 "Alright Skye, times up!" He said jokingly but sternly.

 "Alright Ryder, I'll be there soon!" I say, hanging up the call. I skate towards the exit and start to collect my belongings. 

I then pull out a picture of me and Chase having fun at the park. 

"One Day." I sigh. I head out the door and head to the lookout. I look up at the beautiful starry night with no clouds whatsoever in the Sky. 

"It's a perfect night." I sigh dreamily. I start to think about Chase, the one I love and will always love. I continue to Sigh dreamily as I head to the lookout tired of skating. 

As I walk up to the Lookout I see Ryder on the railing of the Lookout waving down at me. I wave back up, and continue to carry my bag to my pup house. Ryder and Rocky only knows what I do at night. I open my bpup house door and place my bag in the corner of it. I flop down onto my bed and close the door. I curl up into a ball and drift to sleep as my heavy eyelids shut closed.

~ { In the Morning, 7:45 Am } ~ 

I Flutter my eyes open to see a white and pink Ceiling. I turn around to my clock on my desk and yawn. I had a decent sleep. I open up my eyes to see..My worst nightmare. Chase on my ground with a knife thru his chest. I couldn't Move. My Heart Dropped dead. I finally got myself together and..

AHHHH! 

I scream awake. Panting, Darting my eyes everywhere. I felt like passing out, cold onto the floor.  'Oh thank gosh It was a Dream.' I sigh in relief as I look to my clock on my shelf 

"7:45." I mutter. I open my pup house door, and stretch. 

I look around. 

"Chase?" I have never Not see him not around here. I walk around a little to find him. Nowhere to be seen. Now Im worried. I look at they others pup house's . Nobody, I start to panic. The lookout. I start to Dash towards, hoping somebody, anybody was there. 

I then rush into the lookout, to find what I was looking for. My friends. 

"Wow, Skye are you alright?" Chase said walking up towards me. The Break of tears was upon me. I hugged him tight. "I thought I lost you." I whisper, but loud enough for him to hear me. 

Everybody had their eyes glued onto me. Concern filled the room, and I wasn't really good with stares. Realizing what I had said, I broke up the hug. 

"I-I d-didn't I T-Thought I Lost you I-I meant that I T-thought-" I said trying to cover it up. My face was Completely red. Rocky gave me a gestures to Continue. I started to play with the strings of my pink and white hoodie. 

"I-I m-meant That I-I Thought I was going to lose YOU..Guys!" I covered. I was doing great! 

~ { Rocky's POV } ~ 

 She wasn't doing good. BUT Chase was blushing like crazy. So, A win in my book. 

~ { Back to Skye's POV } ~ 

"Y-You know what.. Forget it-" I say, putting my hood on my head and walk away, Embarrassed and Red as a tomato. Stares were still locked onto me as I exited the lookout. 

"That was Embarrassing. " I mutter to myself. I return back to my pup house and sigh.  

"Great." I mutter to myself.

 "Now he thinks I'm a big Doofus."  I burry my face into my Oversized hoodie's Sleeves. 

" No, your not Skye." Chase says with my bowl in his mouth. He then places it Infront of me. 

"Chase?...CHASE!" I say shocked. I push a scrapbook under my bed. "

W-what are you doing HERE?" I said while putting a plush of him under my pillow. 

"Oh I just wanted to give you your bowl of food since you never got a Chance of eating it." He explains.

 "Oh right." I say while hiding a bunch of pictures of him. 

I see him extending his paw for something, he picks up a picture of himself. I quickly snatch it before he could even look at it.  

"ThanksChasebutrightnowIneedtocleanupmypuphouseAlrightsorryseeyoulaterBye!" I say in one quick breath as I close my pup house. I breath unsteadily as I look around my pup house. I squeal in Excitement, he cares! 

~ { Meanwhile with Chase..} ~  

Alright, that was...Something. I then think back at what she said, "She..Didn't want to lose..Me?" My heart started to pound like crazy, maybe my Crush does like me back. "No, no!" I disagree with myself.

                                                                   Right?