Chapter 5

Third Person POV

"We all know you like Skye."Rocky says. Chase then stands there in shock, 'My secrets out.' He thought. He turned around and walked away in defeat. All sorts of questions were going thru his mind. 'Can I trust them? Can they keep the secret? What will Skye think if she found out?' He thought kept Churning as he walked inside the lookout. 

"Hey Chase! What took you so long? And Where's the others?" Skye asked, picking up her head from her bowl to look at the German Shepherd. Chase then looked at the Small Cockapoo to reply. 

"I was just talking, They should be here by now." Chase said walking up to Skye. His Heart beast faster whenever He's around her, and so does Skye. She always felt like there was Butterflies whenever she talked to the German Shepherd. She had a strong affectation towards him. 

"Oh alright." She said finally snapping out of her thoughts. She then watched as she could see her friends enter with smiles on their faces. Chase went to his bowl to eat. He wanted to ignore anything the others wanted to say.

"Morning Ryder!" The duo, greeted.

 "Morning pups!" Their owner greeted back from the kitchen. The duo then went to their bowls that was Ironically placed next to Chase. Rubble had already finished his bowl and went of to play around in the yard.

"So, Chase." Rocky said trying to start a conversation. He then looked at the others who were looking at him. Rocky needed to think of a conversation starter. But Chase just wanted to Ignore them all. 

After they finished they went outside to start a game, while Skye went to the other side of the lookout. 

"Alright! Skye's on the other side of the Lookout with a White Flag. The point of the game is to get the flag first from her. Whoever gets up there first wins. " Rubble explains. He had a referee's uniform on and a whistle. 

"The course is one time around the lookout, jump over the logs, go thru the Doggie Tunnel, after that, its just a sprint to her." 

'You gotta win this.' Chase thought. The pups then start to stretch before playing. They then see Skye waving a White flag in a distance. 

The pups then get into a line to start. 

"Ready, steady,... GO!" Rubble shouted. Then their off. They jumped over the logs, but Rocky then fell on one of them. While running thru the tunnels, Zuma even though he was the second smallest male competing, he had gotten stuck on the obstacle. It was Chase vs Marshall. Amigo vs Amigo. 

"Marshall for the win!" Marshall said, pridefully he then took the lead but, "WoAH!!" Marshall then Tripped on a stick, Letting Chase then win the Race. 

"M'lady~." Chase greeted Skye in a flirt-ish tone, this had caused Skye to giggle. All the pups then caught up to Chase and looked at Skye, Smirking. Skye then gave the flag to Chase and stepped down a cardboard throne {That was poorly built.} 

Rocky then helped Marshall up, and looked at him with a cocky smirk on his face. "What?" Marshall asked. Rocky then directed Marshall to Chase and Skye talking. There was noises in a distance, but they then ignored it. They then walked up to Chase and Skye.

 "Congrats Dude!" Zuma Congratulated. Chase then turned around with a smile. "Thanks Guys!" Chase then looked at Marshall, concerned. "Marshall are you alright? You took a bad tumble over there." Chase had asked. 

"I'm Alright! Don't worry." Marshall Reassured.

"Paw Patrol, To the Lookout!" Ryder said, in a rather worried tone of speech.

"Ryder needs us!" They all said in sync. Even though rubble was far away from the group, he still made it before them. They then walked into the Elevator, and watch as marshall comes tumbling towards them like a Bowling ball.

"Marshall! Watch out!" Zuma shouted, warning the others to get into position. But it was to late. Marshall had already knocked them all down. 

"Strick!" Marshall Joked, earning laughs from the others. They then rod up to the lookout. They all jumped in line.

"Paw Patrol, Ready for Action Ryder Sir!" Chase said, his usually catchline while firmly placing his paw down.  

"Alright pups, this rescue is urgent. There has been a Shoot out near the Museum. And Inside the Museum there is Hostages." Ryder Explained Rather worried. 

Ryder then received gasps from the Pups. "Instead of calling on you guys, I need volunteers. I do not want to willing put you guys up for a dangerous task."  Ryder said, all of the pups looked at each other. 

"I'll do it." Chase and Skye said in sync. Chase then looked at Skye, with worry in his eyes. "Skye you can't you might get hurt." Chase said, worried in his tone of speech. He didn't want to lose somebody he loves. 

"Well, you might get hurt too." Skye said defending her statement. "I rather myself get hurt, then live with guilt that you have." Chase said, not knowing what he had said. Skye then felt shock thru her body, knowing her Crush cared. 

"I'm still going, whether you like it or not." Skye said, defending her ground. "Well, I don't" Chase argueded. "I'm going as well." Marshall Butted in.

"I am too Dude." Zuma said joining the conversation.

"Can't leave me outta this!" Rocky said proudly

"Don't leave the bull dog!" Rubble said jokingly 

"But guys-" Chase didn't want his friends nor Crush to get hurt. Skye then walk up to him and stared him down. "We're coming. We'll be careful, and so will you. Don't worry." Skye said placing her paw onto his. He looked into her Lovely Magenta eyes. 

Chase then sighed in defeat. He looked at Ryder and nodded. Skye then returned to her spot. She felt butterflies flying around her knowing she had held her crush's hand, but now wasn't the time. 

Ryder then smiled at his pups, 'Such good pups.' He thought.

                                                       "Alright, what's the plan."