Chapter 6

WARNING: This chapter may Include Cringe, depends on the reader.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skye's POV

Rocky was in the back of the building waiting for the signal. Rubble was in the front monturing what was going on. Marshall was waiting steadily to enter the building. 

Zuma was going to be a distraction. Chase was the lead of this operation and Ryder was standing by waiting for the right time. We all had gear, and was protected if anything happened to us. I was flying around in my wing suit. I couldn't make much Noise so I couldn't Fly my copter. 

Everything was silent. It was to quiet. Ryder had given a nod to Zuma. Zuma had nodded back and went to hide into the nearest bush near the museum. 

AHH!!! A high pitched scream arised from Zuma.

It was time to put our plan into action. Just then, 2 armed People the came running out the door. My heart was pounding, knowing I could get shot at anytime. "Alright Rocky, Marshall, you can enter." Rubble said thru the pup tag. "Copy." Rocky and Marshall then enter the building unnoticed. 

I started to fly around, looking for anything out of the ordinary. "Ah-ha!" I laid my eyes on a White and black van. I flew over to it and landed behind it. I opened it to see Jewelry, Diamonds, cash, and so much more. I then closed the door to go unnoticed. 

"I found the stolen goods." I said thru my pups tag. "Copy, sending Rubble now." Ryder had responded. Just then, his bulldozer apired. Rubble then jumped out the truck and opened up the door.  

He then whistled in amazement. I did not know dogs could whistle. He then loaded his Dozer with all the stolen goods and drove off to the lookout to hide it. Phaze one is complete. Now for a harder one, catch the thief's.

"Alright Chase, your up." Ryder said, to Chase. He then jumped out of his cruiser and walked up to the armed thieves. My whole body was shaking as I saw him, put himself in harms way. 

"Hey, look! Its a little doggie!" The first armed thief said. They both walk up to him and kneeled down. They extended their arms to pet him, Chase then growled at them both, causing them both to back away.

"Now Skye!" Ryder said, I then jumped out of the shadows. "Ruff! Electric Net!" I barked. Before they could even react, my net was already on top of them both. 

I walked up to them along with Chase. "Sorry." I apoligzed. I didn't really like the thought of hurting people. "They will be fine Skye." Chase said looking down at me. I felt like Butterflies were surrounding me. 

"Come on." Chase then guided me towards Ryder. "Phaze two was complete. Now we are just waiting on Marshall and Rocky." Ryder explained. We then heard clapping in a distance.

 We turn around to see Marshall and Rocky with the hostages behind them. "Thank you Ryder and the Paw Patrol!" Mayor Goodway said while approaching us. The other pups then came and stood next to Ryder. 

"Whenever your in Trouble-" Ryder saying his Catchphrase. "Just Yelp for help!" We all say in sync. We then earned more claps from the crowd. We all howl in Excitement. I felt proud and happy since I saved people from harms way. Even though I do almost everyday, but today was different.

"And don't worry Mayor Goodway, the Goods will be returned soon!" Ryder Reassured. "That was pretty cool back there what you did Chase!" I said turning towards him, he then looked back down at me and smiled. 

"Thanks, couldn't of done it with you you!" I then looked at him shocked. "M-Me?" I stutter. Chase then starts to panic. "I-I meant I couldn't Done it without You Guys!" Chase said looking down at me. 

I just giggle in a response. Chase has always looked cute when he was Embarrassed. "I already played that card Chase!" I joke, we both laugh at towards what I had said.

 We all enter our vehicles to head back home, while rubble rides in Ryder's. "Today was a dangerous day. " Rocky pointed out. "Yup." Chase said, agreeing with Rocky.

 As we arrive home, Rubble quickly jumps off of Ryder's ATV to get into his Dozer. He then drives off to the town to return the stolen goods. We all park our vehicles and start to head off into the Lookout, to relax after a tiring day. 

Everybody then flops onto the couch, Exhausted. I felt  I then look up at the clock. "7:15?!" I whisper in shock, I then jump up from the couch and make my way towards the exit. 

"Skye?" Chase says looking behind himself towards me. "Yeah?" I say looking into his deep Amber Eyes. "Where are you heading off to? It's late." Chase then approached me, leaving a feet of distance between us. 

"I-I'm Heading off to..Get...Popcorn?" I say making a not well, but a excuse lying wasn't my strong suit. "Skye, I know your lying. Where are you Going." Chase sad stepping closer towards me. My heart is basically beating faster then the speed of Light.

"I-I'm going to go, to the store?" I said in a shaky tone. Chase then looked deeply into my eyes. The others were watching this go down. 'Help me?!' I mouthed to them. The just shuck their heads in a response.

 Knowing Chase, he will never back down until you give the truth. "Where are you going." Chase repeated, he then placed his paw over mine. I felt like I was gonna pass out. 

"Alright, fine. " I give in. "I'm going Skating." Chase's Face then lightened up. He took a step back. "Was that so hard?" Chase said with a smile. "Can you..Let go now?" I say looking down at our connected paws. 

"O-Oh right sorry!" He said moving his paw. "Thank you." I whisper to him and walk away. Now that's what I call "Rare." I felt like a walking tomato. 

Chase's POV 

I was watching as Skye left the Lookout, to her pup house. My staring stopped when she was no longer in Eye range View. I turn around, to see the others smirking at me. I then recall What I had done and let's just say, I was In a shade of red. 

"My dignity is not going to heal." I whisper. "Dude what was that." Zuma questioned, "I was just asking. Besides it is late." I pointed out. They then looked at the clock I pointed at.

"Fine, you win." Zuma said turning back to his original spot.