Chapter 12

1 Whole month Later...Third Person POV

It has been 1 month since Skye had Meet the "Masked Skater" She's been trying hard to hear his voice, even if it's just one word. But all efforts has failed. It was a cold morning of Adventure Bay. It had pasted December in a flash. A New year has started. 

Just like every morning, you hear a yawn in a distance in the same place, coming from the same dog: Chase. He walked around the lookout admiring the beauty of nature. "Today, is a nice day." He breath evaporated into the cold climate. He looked up at the Sky, and sat down. He looked around him, checking if it was safe to let his guard down.

He saw nothing and sighed. He sat down and looked down at the crashing waves coming onto the beach. "Beautiful." He says in one word. But he wasn't only talking about the scenery. 

"Boo!"  

He jumped back, and started to growl, he watched as Skye fell to the ground laughing. Chase rolled his eyes, and looked back at her with a smile. "Hah, Hah. Very funny." He helped her back up onto her feet. "I know!" She then wiped a tear from her eye. He eyes glissaded in the perfect sunlight of the morning. He loved the melody of her voice in the morning.

"Cute." He said a little to loud. "C-Cute?" Skye repeated, blushing like crazy. Chase then faced-pawed himself in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry." He apologized. Skye then moved his paw from his face and smiled. 

"Thanks." She then kissed his cheek and walked away into the lookout. Chase felt like fainting, he felt like his heart was about to have a Love-attack. He was frozen. He face slowly cracked a smile. He felt all sorts of fireworks went off. 

He put his paw on the spot she kissed. "wOw." He whispered to himself. He felt like he was on top of the whole world! 'I should probably wake up the others now.' He thought to himself. He then walked off over to the other's pup houses. He was skipping in joy mentally.  

He looked down at the metal bowl and Silver spoon and picked it up. He slightly tapped it onto the metal.

Cling!....

It made it's loud ringing noise. He could hear the pups grown, he smiled at the trick Skye taught him. "Thanks." He whispered to himself. He watched as the first one awake: Marshall, walked out of his pups house and to Chase.

"Morning." He greeted him. "Morning Marsh." He greeted back, he watched as he walked into the lookout. He then saw Rubble running towards the doors of the lookout. "Morning Chase!" He greeted while speeding by. He smiled as he watched the young bulldog run into the lookout. 

He chuckled to himself, he saw Rocky and Zuma slowly making it. Taking their time. "Morning sleepy heads." Chase playfully greeted. Walking with them. "Morning." Rocky said, slowly and dimly. "Aren't you gonna wake up your girlfriend?" Zuma asked. "Who?" Chase said, slightly blushing.

"Skye." Zuma says walking faster with Rocky following behind. Chase then stopped for a moment, but quickly regained his sense. "She's not my Girlfriend." Chase said, madly blushing but sternly. 

Rocky then Scoffed and looked at Chase. "Yet." He whispered knowing her would hear. "Why you little.." Chase stopped himself. "See ya!" Rocky and Zuma said bolting into the lookout. Knowing its safe from Chase attacking them. 

"I am SO gonna get you." He promised himself, walking into the lookout. Ryder then looked at him with a smile, "Morning Chase!" He said, wiping some dishes. 

"Good morning Ryder Sir!" Chase greeted back, he walked slowly to his bowl. Zuma and Rocky were looking at him with sinister faces. He shot back a 'Shut it.' look to both of them. But they didn't stop. Rocky then walked over to Marshall and started to whisper something into his ear.

"The Masked Skater."जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें