Chapter 10

They exit the ice rank and start to pack up to leave. They were all packed up and left, Everest and Skye looked back at the Ice crank one last time before exiting thru the double sided doors. they jump into their vehicles and head back home. 

On the ride home, everybody was talking about how much fun they had before and wanted to come back.

But Skye didn't really put up to the conversation much, she was daydreaming, about the one and only, you guessed it: Chase. She had truly, loved him with all her heart and didn't want to lose him. She was scared that maybe her nightmares could come true, it started to make her stressed and anxious all the time. 

But anyway, back to the car ride home.

"Dude, you and Skye were amazing. Your gonna have to show me some tricks." Zuma said, complementing his friend. "Thanks Zuma! Sure I could teach you!" Chase said, giving in to the offer. 

"Skye?" Rocky called out to his Cockapoo friend. 

Skye's POV and what she was daydreaming about.

"Get away from him!" I yell at a tan colored wolf. He was holding Chase down by the chest, and left a huge gash mark on his cheek. "And What are YOU gonna do about that little Cockapoo?!"  The wolf said, pressing down harder on his chest. 

"I'm gonna get you!" I said with no confidence at all. "Hah!" The wolf scoffed. He then took out their claws and put it next to Chase's Chest. "Why not you just watch your little friend Die!"  The pulled back to get momentum. 

"NO!" I ran over to them. The wolf pushed me aside and...

"SKYE!" 

"Huh?" I say, confused and snapping out of my daydream Or should I say day nightmare. "We've been calling you for the past 20 times!" Everest points out. "In counting." Rocky added. "What's wrong?." Ryder says worried for me. "Just thinking." I say making an Excuses. "Alright." Rubble says, buying the idea. 

We all then get back to the lookout, and still not being late. We decide to all relax for a while since some of us had body aches and some just wanted to sleep. 'The last one was for Rubble' We all wanted to watch a movie and we picked 101 Dalmatians which Marshall took personally to the movie pick and the movie itself.

But I was mostly Nightmare Daydreaming, however you want to call it.

In Skye's Daydreaming Nightmare...

"Skye..." A whisper called out, I woke up to it and looked around. "Skye..." I hear it coming from around the Lookout, I proceed to open my door to look around. "Skye...." I then see a shadow figure in the distance.

"Skye..." I see the shadow  figure moving again, but away from me this time. "Skye...." It calls out again. "What do you want?" I shout at it. It doesn't answer. "Skye...." It starts to go into the forest. "I don't want to move.." My legs said no, they started walking after it then eventually picking up pace as the shadow got faster. 

"Skye..." It called out again. I just now noticed I haven't seen the pups. I try and turn back around to the lookout but it felt like a barrer was behind me, preventing me to go back. "Skye..." The shadow calls out to me again. 

"What do you want from me?!" I say fustrated, running after it. "Skye..." I calls out again. It then goes over a log bridge. I look down to see an abases of Fog , covering the ground. It looked like it went down forever. I gulped and started to hold my breath as I place one paw onto the log, feeling how sturdy it was. It had felt like it was pretty stable.

 I then place my two front paws onto it and jump on the brown colored log. "Come on Skye! You've dealt with worse!" I say encouraging myself. A stick then falls down, but doesn't make a sound when it hit the fog and disappeared.

"Right?" I say questioning my tactic. I slowly walk on the brown colderd log, I slowly reach the end then...

Crack!... 

I look behind me to see the log slowly falling off the other side of the way. "Oh dog." I started to pick up the pace as I near the end. I could feel like it was falling off. But it was... I then have a jump of my life, as I barely hold onto the edge. I then slowly pull myself up as I gasp for air, since I had held my breath for that long. 

"Skye..." The shadow said again, the disappearing into the trees. "Great." I complain to myself. I run after the shadow, but see it had made a complete stop. 

"What?" I say catching up to it. The shadow then disappears for good as I see what my eyes never wanted it see. Chase lying of the ground with a puddle of blood around him. A knife stuck thru his Heart. But what I'm trying to say is that he's....

Dead.

No...No.no..."NO!" I yell in pain, mourning for his death. Tears falling down to the cold floor of the forest. "CHASE.."

"SKYE!!!" 

I open my eyes to see everybody surrounding me. Worried. "Skye, you are legit Crying and the movie hasn't even started. What. Is. Wrong." Everest said, looking deep into my eyes. "Nothings wrong. " I say, clearly lying. I wipe my salty tears of from my face. 

"Skye, we ALL know your lying." Rocky said, sitting next to me. 

"Nothing's Wrong." I say raising my voice a little bit. I get up from my spot and head to the door, only to be blocked by a German Shepherd. "Skye, What. Is. WRONG." Chase said coming closer towards me. 

I then start to show my teeth, feeling threatened. "It's PERSONAL." I growl. He then comes closer, but I back away. "SKYE. Last time I'm asking this what IS WRONG?" He then starts to show his teeth, I'm trying not to lose it. 

"SKYE." HE calls again to me. I look back at the others, slowly backing away. Even Ryder. Now I know I'm in a heap of Trouble. 'I'm trying...' I thought.

"SKYE." HE calls again. I start to feel hot, like a volcano, about to explode. My face starts to get red and hot. 

"Skye?" Chase says backing away.

 "OK, FINE IM NOT OK?! I AM SCARED OK?! I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED OF LOSING YOU, I'M SCARED OF LOSING ALL OF YOU. I'M SCARED OF LOSING THE PEOPLE I LOVE. I'M SCARED OF YOU BEING A IDIOT ONE DAY AND DYING. I'M SCARED ONE DAY I'LL WAKE UP AND YOUR DEAD. I'M SCARED, YOU HAPPY NOW?!"