Chapter 11

"OK, FINE IM NOT OK?! I AM SCARED OK?! I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED OF LOSING YOU, I'M SCARED OF LOSING ALL OF YOU. I'M SCARED OF LOSING THE PEOPLE I LOVE. I'M SCARED OF YOU BEING A IDIOT ONE DAY AND DYING. I'M SCARED ONE DAY I'LL WAKE UP AND YOUR DEAD. I'M SCARED, YOU HAPPY NOW?!" 

Third person POV

They had never heard Skye yell, she was always the team's lovable, adorable Cockapoo. They never even seen her angry. It was a shocker to most, all but Everest and Rocky. "Skye.." Everest says trying to comfort her friend she tried to come closer but they could see tears falling down to the floor.

"NO!" Skye yelled. They watched the small tan Cockapoo, run out the lookout. Chase was still stunned to hear or see his Crush get angry. 

"We'll go talk to her." Rocky and Everest say in sync. They rush out the lookout to find her. Ryder then comes over to Chase, trying to snap him out of it, but fails. "L-Let's give him a few to recorperate." Ryder says, standing up and walking into the elevator. 

Meanwhile with Everest , Skye and Rocky...

"Skye!" Everest calls out, trying to find her best friend. "Where do you think she could be?" Rocky questions, looking around the area. They though for awhile. 

"The Ranch!"

"Chase's pup house!" 

Everest then looks at Rocky like

"Ok.." Everest says backing away from Rocky, "Let's just go." Rocky says, slightly Embarrassed. They both starting to run to the town's Ice ranch. Hoping that their friend would be there

As they were running there, they could see the doors open, indicating she was in there. "Look!" Everest points to the open doors. "Now we know she's in there!" Rocky says, running towards it. Then then walk into the ranch slowly. They watch as their small Cockapoo friends skates alone. 

"Skye!" Rocky calls out to his friend. Skye then looks at towards them, guilty. "I thought you guys hated me now. " Skye said, admitting her feelings. "Look Skye, we just want to know if our best friend is alright!" Everest says, leaning on the side of railing. "And we don't hate you!" Rocky added. 

"You don't?" Skye said, coming closer to the two. "Yeah! But I'm pretty sure Chase doesn't know that. " Rocky points out. "Yeah! What did you even say when you yelled?" Everest questions.    " I didn't understand anything all I heard was "Ok, Fine I'm not ok,...I'm scared of losing all of you...and Idiot." Rocky translates, joking around.

Skye was relieved her friends didn't hear the rest. It would just put her into a deeper hole. "Oh yeah. That's Exactly what I said. " Skye said, using a slow tone at the end. "M'kay." Everest says, walking to the Exit/Enter of the ice rink.

"Come on. Let's head home to tell everybody you're alright." Everest says extending her paw. Skye skates up to her husky friend and takes her hand, helping her out of the ice rink. 

"Alright." She says, walking up to her bag and taking off her skates, and placing it in the bag. They duo then all exit the building, thankful that their friend has calmed down.

Back with Chase and the others...

After a whole 5 minutes of Chase blankly staring at God knows what, he had finally snapped out of his trance. "Chase! Are you ok?" Marshall says, shaking his best friend. Chase then turns as red as a tomato. 

"Y-Yeah im fine." Chase says, rubbing his cheek with his paw. He could feel the hot blush on his face, that was unfortunately not covered by his fur this time. 

"Chase, your blushing like a hot pink tomato." Marshall informed. "Oh." Chase said, standing up and looking at his Dally friend. "Do you think Skye hates me?" Chase questions his clumsy friend. The Dally felt like laughing to the question, but knew he was serious about the question. 

"I'm pretty sure she would never." Marshall assures his friend. He pats Chase on the back and smiles. "I'll go tell the others your ok." Marshall says walking away to find the others. 

"Did she really mean she's scared of losing me?" Chase questions himself. He then sees his dally friend with the rest of the group { all but Rubble} Behind him. 

He then locks eyes onto Skye, who then after a while looks back at him and smiles. He turns his head quickly to find something else to look at. "Look everybody, I'm sorry for yelling." Skye says apologizing whole-heartedly. "No, we're sorry for pressuring you to tell us. " Ryder says looking at all of his pups then looking at Skye. 

She then returns with a smile on her face. "So, I feel like everybody has had their question on their mind." Marshall says standing up, everybody then looks at him. "What DID you actually say?" Skye then turns completely red. 

"I-I Am..uhm...I-I..." She then looks at the remote and makes a dash to it. She then turns it on causing all the attention to go to the TV. "OoooO Pretty Lights!" Skye then slowly backs away, making a run for it. They pups and Ryder then snap out of their little trance and look around to see Skye is gone.

"She distracted us!" Rocky says, pounding his fist onto the ground. "Ouch." He picks up his paw and starts to rub it from the impact of the solid hard ground.

"Why not we just let her keep it to herself.?" Ryder suggests, he then turns his attention to the ticking clock on the wall. "Alright pups, let's head to bed." He says, turning off the TV and walking towards the light switch. 

"Goodnight Ryder Sir." Chase said, following the sleepy pups out the door. Ryder then returned it with a smile. He turns off the light and rides down the elevator.