rock candy

Xingqiu sat in class, doodling on paper. Pictures of cats mostly when one of his friends tapped his desk "psst! Hey.. xingqiu!" Xiangling sat in front of him "can I have the test answers?" She whispered and poked his head " pleasee"

Xingqiu sighed "here" he handed her his test answers "thank you!" She whispered, turning away. Xingqiu had already finished, it was a English test, xingqiu was great at writing. He opened his phone, on eof his favourite musicians, a pop star nicknamed ice, had tweeted something.

'Hello everyone! Were setting up for a show rn!! I stole ices phone to tweet this so it better get some likes to surprise him >:D'

It was posted by ghosty, the singer of the band, all of the comments were people asking when the show was and other things, xingqiu liked the post and continued scrolling through twitter, nothing interested him.

All of the people in the band were, maple (the guitarist), ice (the drummer) and ghosty (lead singer) most of their songs were about stuff like ghosts, candy and sweet things.

Xingqiu plugged his earphones in and put one of their songs on, it was called 'wet' it was wrote by ice, that could be why its his favourite.. he continues scribbling and humming to the music, he git bored quickly and pulled up Instagram.

Ghosty had posted,

'Hellooo my spooksters! I have an announcement! After much talking ice has made an Instagram account!'

He smiled and went to the account, he followed the boy and continued scribbling, he then got a notification 'ice.ghostling has followed you!' He sat up in his seat and his hands shook then HE MESSAGED HIM.

icy.ghostling:
Hello :)

Aquaqiu:
Hello :D

Icy.ghostling:
Sorry I'm not good with messaging, how has your day been?

Aquaqiu:
Jts been good! Its okay that your not good with messaging, I'm not either
- *its

Icy.ghostling:
Yeah, I can tell :) btw sorry if I scared you with my dm, ghosty said I couldve.

Aquaqiu:
Yeah, you did lol! Its a bit scary, if its okay why did you add me?

Icy.ghostling:
You seemed interesting, also your basically what I'm not, you've wrote a book, you go to a normal school, you have a healthy diet. Its nice to see a person that doesn't post pictures of me and my friends all over their page.

Aquaqiu:
Yeah, that must be wierd, anyway ive gtg bye :D

Icy.ghostling:
Bye!

Xingqiu covered his mouth, the bell rang and everyone piled their tests on the teachers desk "that wasn sooo difficult! Who were you messaging xing?" Xiangling asked as she rummaged around in her locker

"Hm? Oh, it was uhm.. just ice!" He grinned "you weren't messaging ice! Lemme see" she stared at his phone, it was in fact ice "WHAT" she gasped "oh my archons! We should go to the next concert!! I heard that they're playing ices song and that he's talking to fans before hand!" Xiangling paused "its your favourite song!"

Xingqiu thought about it "heh, sure!" He giggled "it would be fun to see him at least once in real life.." he smiled and googled the price of the tickets, on the official website it was ... £5??? (I'm British dont bully me)

"Its so cheap! Quickly buy two before they sell out!!" Xiangling yelled and shoot the blue haired boy, "okay! Okay!" He laughed and bought the tickets "they come on Friday, so four days, the concert is on Monday! During the winter holidays."

Xingqiu smiled "im gonna message him quickly"

Aquaqiu:
Hey! Just bought tickets to your concert with my friend! How were they so cheap!?