maple candy

IM RUNNING OUT OF CANDY FAST HELP

Also like cw for kazugorou if that's even the ship name??????!!?!!!?? Chz I know some people don't like that ship

ALSO TRIGGER WARNING FOR LIKE SH, RAZOR BLADES
/////

Kazuha waited until it was dark out, he quickly rushed out of his house and hid himself, trying to find a certain spot..

It was a beach, it was dark and he was alone. He knelt down and waited "kaz!" He heard someone whisper shout, he smiled and turned over his shoulder, his boyfriend sat next to him

"Gorou! There you are, I was wondering if you should show up.." he smiled and blushed

Gorou happily leaned back onto the sand "home sweet home.. man that trip was loong" he sighed and yawned, kazuha lay next to him.

Gorou pointed to the stars "look! They're so beautiful tonight.." gorou blushed, kazuha looked at him "quite like you" he smiled, the boy next to him gasped and his face turned pink "KA- kazuha!!" He stuttered and giggled.

Kazuha rolled over and hugged gorou. Gorou smiled and hugged him. They sat in eachothers warmth for a while.

"Awww, little kaz is gwowing up!!" Hutao sat next to kazuha, quickly he blushed and sat up "HUTAO." he angrily threw sand at hutao, she laughed and fell back.

Gorou laughed along with her, kazuha sighed, "I should go" he mumbled, gorou quickly sat up, "what!? No! I'm sorry kaz, let's go to a cafe" gorou kissed kazuhas cheek.

Hutao blew raspberries "fine! I'll go find something to do to yunyun!" She stood up and marched away "hutao dont- whatever.." kazuha stood up and helped gorou up.

They walked and chatted on their way to a nearby 24/7 cafe.

Gorou sat infront of kazuha at one of the seats, "sorry about my sister" kazuha smiled and placed his hand on his lovers "its alright dear I don't mind" the boys smile made kazuhas heart swoon.

A person walked over and handed them their menus, "ooo look, kaz! These look great, oh also don't worry I'll pay" gorou smiled and held kazuhas hand. "Oh, no don't its okay!" Kazuha pulled out his wallet.

Gorou sighed and frowned "alright.. hey! Let's get the couples milkshake!" He excitedly showed kazuha the menu "hm... okay, but. Only if we can have the strawberry one." Kazuha smiled softly "okay, okay.. strawberries are pretty good" gorou smiled and kazuha left to ask the woman at the counter their order.

"Hello!"

"Oh! Hello, welcome to _____ cafe! How may I help?"

"So, I'd like the couples milkshake, strawberry"

"Alright! If your here with your partner then you get a discount!"

"Oh yeah, he's just over there"

Gorou waved excitedly and smiled.

"Oh.. a.. man? Sorry ma'am I didn't realise-"

"Oh, no its sir"

"... sir? So your like...?"

"Yeah.. uh gay"

"Oh, we don't serve your type here"

"My... type?"

"Yeah... you know, gays, they're not natural.."

".... excuse me?"

Kazuha frowned, gorou noticed the mood shift and walked up besides him.

"Oh, you must be his boyfriend? Sorry we don't serve (f slur here but I can reclaim it I just don't want to say it)"

Gorou lightly pushed kazuha out the way of the cashier "ah- okay-"