cotton candy

I'm running out of candy ideas help I had to use Google for this one

TWS:
Pills, sh, OD

/////

Xingqiu lay in his bed, he wasn't sleeping, just laying and contemplating like most nights. He was tired but couldn't sleep, he doesn't know why, maybe it's the dread for the next day or maybe is because of the bathrooms buzzing light from the room across from his.

He groaned and rubbed his face, he made his way to the bathroom, shut the door and switched the light off, he fell onto his bed, he still couldn't sleep so he decided to write, he wrote mainly when he was tired so it was always sloppy but if it was good he'd fix it when he woke up.

He had to put his glasses on to see properly at night, in the day it was fine. He reached over to his bedside dresser and rummaged around for a second, only to realise he had left his glasses downstairs, he didn't want to wake anyone up so he just sighed and lay properly in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

He run his hands through his hair and lay to the side, facing his window, he could see the fair from there. The lights were still on and a thin layer of snow covered most things. He could see people closing the stands and three people chatting to one another.

He closed his curtains and covered his face with his pillow, letting out a small and sad sigh.

// time skip lmao \\

Chongyun yawned and sat up in his room, yelling came from fan girls outside of the place he was staying at, they knew that they were leaving soon.

Chongyun sleepily put the clothes he layed out the night before on and headed downstairs, holding his suitcase. Ghost followed him, her soft white fur brushed up against his leg.

He put a black face mask on and brushed his hair, he looked out the window, his siblings were talking to fans and taking selfies with them, without him. He smiled and noticed the large car outside, then his mother ningguang rushed in "honey! There you are, we have to go soon, get ghost in her cat carrier and please hurry" she kissed his head, grabbed her lipstick on the counter and ran away.

Chongyun groaned and put the small kitten in her carrier, before he left he headed toward the bathroom, inside of the cabinet near the mirror were many pill bottles. He opened it and stared at the contents, all the bottles shone in the light.

He grabbed one and placed it in his pocket, he grabbed the cat and his suitcase and went outside to the car, he placed the cat inside and also his suitcase, his siblings were waving and smiling, ghosty had received a friendship bracelet from a fan with pink long hair, maple had been given many, many things..

They all sat in the car, their mother's sat in the front, "excited to leave?" Beidou asked, turning to look at the three "yep!" Hutao cheerfully ate a few skittles she had left in the car when they arrived, kazuha smiled and nodded, a quiet "mhm" came from chongyun as he stared out the window, everyone looked so happy, how? How could they be happy that their favourite people were leaving?

The car drive was long, very long. Chongyun spent most of it sleeping, beidou and ningguang chatted, kazuha was messaging someone and hutao had been playing with ghost

They arrived at the airport, a sick feeling engulfed the blue haired boys whole body, as he stared at the planes he felt as though he could throw up, until someone tugged at his arm, "yun yun, our plane is here, let's go!" Huato cheerfully pulled him away from his fear.

Kazuha had taken the window seat, much to hutaos arguing. Leaving chongyun on the aisle seat. He tapped his foot in anxiety, he wanted to run away and leave but he couldn't, he wouldn't want that.