cold in a hospital

TW: Su1c1d3 mention

/////

Xingqiu stared at his phone is disbelief.

He was still on his plane, he switched his phone off and covered his face with his hands, his heart felt like it had been stabbed. His eyes stung and he sobbed, his body trembled.

When he landed he couldn't walk. He just sat in the airport for a while, he couldve walked home but.. he couldn't, his legs wouldn't move. He shut his eyes, he wanted to scream but people would stare at him..

He decided to ask xiangling to get her dad to pick him up. He sighed deeply and pulled out his phone,

Xingqiu:
Can you get your dad to pick me up from the airport

Xiangling:
Yea okay

Xingqiu:
Thank you

Xiangling:
Do you need to talk?
I'm always here

Xingqiu:
No its okay

He smiled and hummed a melody, trying to take his mind away from it all, he looked back down to his phone, no longer messaging Xiangling,

Xingqiu:
I'm sorry
I'm so sorry

He switched his phone off, tears had stained into his cheeks and his cheeks were rose pink, he stood up and shakenly walked to the exit.

Xianglings dad took him back to xianglings house, his mother let him stay the night.

Xiangling hugged him, "xingqiu, oh my god I missed you" she shooed her dad away, "I missed you too xiang, it's only been a few days" xingqiu laughed, "yeah I know, uhm while you were gone I got you something- I didn't know- or think, this would happen but-" Xiangling rushed into her livingroom, xingqiu followed behind her.

She smiled and handed him a book, xingqiu took it. "Thank you xiangling" he smiled weakly, xiangling hugged him again and sobbed into his shoulder, "I hope he's okay" her voice was quiet, it felt unnatural for her.

Xingqiu hugged her back "me too" he sighed

/

Hutao sat in a waiting room, her older brother next to her, her parents talking to people.

She tapped her foot, she held onto the bottom of her skirt tightly.

If anyone had told her that she'd be in this predicament the day before, she'd probably believe them. She looked to her brother, he was messaging someone. She looked down to the floor, counting the tiles.

Finally she stood up and walked to the hospital room, a thin window was on the door, she peered inside, her younger brothers face was obscured by doctors and things she couldn't remember the names of.

She stepped back and sighed shakenly, a tear rolled down her face, dragging her eyeliner with it and staining her face. She took out her phone and sat down.

Nobody online knew. Nobody knew how much she hurt.

...

But I guess that's how he felt. He had Nobody, not even his boyfriend, he felt he could talk to nobody so he bottled it all up. But when he was on a string that was torn and seconds away from snapping the final straw could be the person you love most leaving.

She opened twitter,

Ghostsrul3:
In the hospital!!!

12:34 tweeted on iPhone 11

|
|
Randomthoughts:
What happened?

|
|
Yanfeiwontlisten:
Awe man I really hope everything turns out okay :(
|
Ghostsrul3:
Thank you so much