2 Responsible Bright

Bright Pov

I am taking  hot bath in my bath tub and closing my eyes. I just want to remove all the tiredness from my body and get ready to another challenging day of my life.I don't know how other people feels like when they are bath but for me my morning bath time is like a meditation for me. A meditation which helps me to relax, meditation which helps me to forget all the stress, meditation which helps to always think in right way. Laying in this Bath tub while listening indie soft folk music really helps me to start my day freshly.

After an 30 minutes of bath i finally came out of my bathroom. When i came outside i saw my stylist and make up man are already standing with my suit which today i am going to wear.I went directly dressing table my make up man start his work.I am one of the most eligible bachelor of this country every one want to watch me so i have to look handsome always. But that is not my main reason to get ready, i am crazy for cloths and my look from my childhood. My mom always told me that if we are not rich , i will definitely made them to sell their organs for my clothes. But their luck we are so much rich that our next 5 generations can eat without doing anything.

My make up and hair style is done. My stylist give me my suits and both went outside my room. I changed my clothes. Today i am wearing this coffee colour suit.After sometimes my stylist come again. he come towards me and made my collar and sleeves properly. He said its done,so i looked at my self in mirror and smirked at myself. Because i am looking damn handsome as usual.

I went downstairs and saw my assistant is already here. My breakfast is already on my dining table.There is none in mansion .I sit on chair and start to eat egg omlet with bread and black coffee.My assistant sit in front of me and start to tell my schedule.

" Sir At 10 am to 12 we have a meeting in Prime minister office

12 to 2 pm you have to attend conference on youth in politics in university

3 pm to 5pm you have to attend opening ceremony  of new dam constructed in town Tela

5.30pm to 7.30 you have a meeting with Mr and Mrs chivarae   Metawin resturent " finally he completed.

I looked at him with raising my one eyebrow may be he understood what i am thinking he answered." Sir 2 days before they called me and asked me to arrange appointment with you as much as possible, So today you are free after 5 pm so i arranged this meeting. If you don't want i can cancel this"my assistant said.

" It's ok Man i am thinking why they need a appointment , we really live in same mansion. But they are out of town right now. Then why they arranged this appointment all this. I am just confused" i said eating bread

" Sir your mom told me they will reach this afternoon " my assistant replied me .

i didn't said anything. Some times i also don't understand what's going on my parents mind.They are out of town for a week they said they are going to meet some old friend. They didn't informed me they are coming back when they talked with me yesterday night. We all have a unsaid rule in our home. Every night after dinner we family members video call and talk each other.my mom is the one who always make conference video call to me and my brother who is studying in US. And i think that's thing which make us we are all together and connect.

" Let's go" I said

"Yupp let's go" My assistant said with his smile. this guy is really smiley and bubbly always. i never saw him frowning. He looks always fresh and make every one feel light hearted around him. i am just greatful having him as my assistant whenever i get frustrated he always calm me with his funny face and jokes.