13 Avoiding me

Bright pov

"what's going on between you and win" My mom asked after win going outside mansion in the garden for walk.i know my mom observed his behaviour. He always blather everything about the things, if he is normal. Today he didn't even said a single word that ,means he is absolutely not okay.

" He is avoiding me" i don't know why" i said . I know why he is avoiding me but i don't want to say that to my parents.But it is funny how every second win is trying to escape from me. He even didn't looked in to my eyes. Did i yelled at him too much. i thought myself.

" I don't know what's going on between both of you, but bright everything is new for him. It is not easy to come here and expect him to act like us. He has his own habits and thoughts. it will take a time to adopt him here. So don't show him your cold aura. Give him some time he will adjust gradually" My mom said. I nods to her. Mom is right everything is new to him. From country to his pillow, he need a time. I have to control myself but the way he does things which makes me to yell at him.

I finished eating and went inside my room. i sit on chair in front of study table while waiting for Win but he didn't come. I thought to wait for him more until i finish my file reading. I finished the file and then looked at watch he didn't come inside the room. What's wrong with this guy where is he, who does walking this much. i went downstairs and saw door of the mansion already closed. Then where is this guy. he never fails to frustrate me.  Then i went to my mom dad room and knock on the door. I waited for seconds. The door opened.My mom came while rubbing her eyes. I think i woke up her.

" what happened why are you knocking door at middle of night" She asked scared tone. Off course she is scared because i never knocked the door after my high school. Her scary look is reasonable.

" Win didn't came to room, do you know where he is" i asked

" I saw him in study room, did you looked there " My mom said.

" Thank you mom" i said and went to the library which is at downstairs. I open the door of the study room. I went inside then i saw win is sleeping there while holding book in his hand which is opened and pressed on his chest. What cute sight to see. He looked so adorable. My eyes fell on his lips, which are tempting me. No bright no, not now you pervert.

I slowly removed book from his hand placed book mark inside it where he stopped reading. Then i slowly place my hands below and lift him in my arms. Instantly he snuggled in my arms like a baby, it feels nice. I smiled thinking when he is awake he act like a brat and now he looks like a baby.When i went upstairs i saw my mom is still waiting there, when she looked at my holding in my arms She smiled and went inside her room. i went inside my room and slowly laid win on my bed.Then i closed the door , switched off the light and slide beside him.

I felt someone is hugging me tightly from backwards. Off course my husband is hugging me. May be he thought i am his pillow. I want to wake up and i tried to pull his hand out from me but it didn't happen. So i just closed eyes.

At morning

"win" i called him

"WIN" i called him loudly then he hummed may be he realised he is holding me tightly he immediately removed his hands.

" sorry i didn't mean to hug you" he said looking at everywhere except me. I wanted to ask why he didn't mean to hug me. I don't know why i wanted to say him, you can hug me whenever you want . but instead that i just calm down. Try to make him comfortable.

I sit up on my bed and looked at him. " win i woke up you because i wanted go to Pee" i said to stop whatever he is thinking.I know he is thinking lot of things, i don't know what.But at this morning i really don't want to ruin his mood and mine. I climbed down from my bed and went to bathroom to do my morning routines.

While doing all those things i remembered how yesterday he acted since i came back home. How he avoided me when i came.How he avoid me when i went to garden when he and dad sitting in garden. I heard him saying he wanted to go garden , because that is when i am coming downwards. But i just stayed there until they goes out.

I don't know why but i feel bit a disappointed but at the same time i am loving how cutely he is avoiding me. I know yesterday i yelled at him, i also don't know why. But knowing about he is spending his day with the girl made me feel something in my heart which i can't explain.

When i came back from the bathroom, i saw Win is not on the bed. Where this brat went.i went to gym for work out. While i am coming back from the gym i saw my mom and dad are sitting in living room while sipping their morning coffee. I still have a time so i thought i will take a shower and talk with Win about yesterday.

I don't want both of us to be in such a game of cat and mouse. i will apolize him , because i am wrong at yelling at him.But i have to explain him calmly about the many things. even thougho we didn't revealed his name, but still there are many people who are peeking in my life. There are many people who want to spoil my family and kill my family.  Mainly because most of the people think our family is the only one who is having whole power. until our family exists they can't do anything.If they want power then they have to make sure chivare is not at all existing. That is how the Chivarae family established their family since many generations.specially my grandfather "Sarawat chivarae"

When i entered my room i saw Win now where. i shook my head thinking about this little brat. He is making me more angry and disappointed. here i want to solve our issue as soon as possible but this brat is extending our issue. i sighed and went inside the bathroom to take shower.

Author note

I know chapter is short. But i hope you like it. that's it guys enjoy reading.

please vote, comment and follow my account.

love you all

Yours author

trishi