5 look at yourself

1 month after

somehow Bright is able to convince the parliment members about Win conditions. Specially about Win's privacy. Some of the opposition parliment members try to create a hussle. but one of the old opposition leader who is friend of bright grandfather, now he is in opposition party. But that old man somehow convinced all the members to agree  with Bright. But still few people not able to accept.

At the end they gave bright Time period to reveal his spouse.Because Bright marriage is not marriage. it is mariatal alliance between two countries. The deal happened between former foreign ministers to bring peace between these two countries.

Bright agreed with that condition. He also explained the situation to whole family members including wins family. Win also knew that he can't always postpone facing public. Now he got 1 year where he can learn about bright country and politics.

Finally they married after 1 week , by involving few official members of the country and their family members. Both Win and Bright signed the paper which set up according to both parliments.

Both Win and bright are internally scared. because if something wrong happened between two. It will definately cause disaster between two countries. They have big responsibility. very big responsibility.

Medias are only allowed to publish news about marriage but not about the gender and photo of his husband.

Some how everything happened. Now bright and win are sleeping in bright room..even though not together on same bed.

Bright woke up and saw win is not on sofa , only blanket and pillow is there. 'where this brat went, he even don't know anything about mansion'. bright thought and brushed of his thought because he have to go for his office he has a meeting and his schedule is busy.Bright got ready from his stylists , finally came out of his room and went to downstairs.

When bright finally reach living room he saw his assistant is there and his mom is in kitchen.He went to his mom and greet her while giving kiss on her cheeks" good morning maa"

" Good morning baby" His mom said and start to make a coffee for him. Bright went to dining table. His mom also went to dining table while instructing the maids to bring breakfast and coffee.She sit in front of his son. She saw her son eyes is searching for something.

" Win and your dad went for jog"she said with a smirk. Bright looked at her mother with confused face. But he remained with his blank face.

" I am not searching for him" bright said ignoring his mother glare. But he know his mother has some magic, because she always read his mind.once in a third standard he got a very less marks in Maths. The teacher said him to get a signature on that test paper. Bright is so scared about his father. So next when his mom came to wake up he start to cry saying his tummy is in pain. His father and mother worried for him. But he don't wanted to scold by his father for test marks and from teacher for not getting sign. So he pulled this tummy stunt. his father went to his office , after his wife convince him he will take care of son. After his father leaving house his mother asked him why he is acting. From that day Bright know he can't lie to his mother.[okay this is what my sister did , so i remembered that moment and used in this story]

"yeah i know i am not your mother" mom clicked her tongue out. Maids come and serve food for us.We both start to eat while chatting. My mom also called my assistant to eat, but he said he is on duty so he can't eat. What a great duty ethics, i really appreciate him.

" bright you need to eat more" Mom said and serve him more

Bright Pov

" mom i want to maintain my physic please" i said whining but still eating what see served me.