18 My crying husband.

Bright look at the figure who is sleeping, like a sleep is more important thing in his life.Bright is struggling to wake up this sleeping figure or not. But again he have to wake him up. Because he didn't eat anything since morning.

"win wake up" bright called while standing beside the bed.Bright came home with win still sleeping in his arms. he told maid to heat the food. One of the servant showed him Win's room. He laid Win on bed and let him sleep.Bright thought he will let sleep win until he take a shower.So he took shower and wear Win's one of  casual t shirt and sweat pant. And now he have to wake up his husband. But Win is not at all moving.

"Win Wake up. you have to eat" Bright said and pat Win cheeks. Finally Win stirred in his sleep and he slowly open his eyes. When he open his eyes he saw his handsome husband is looking at him and he looked at familiar room.But then he thought , it can't be possible how can he be in his home. He thought the hospital and his home everything is bad dream.

" what a bad dream" win said and closed his eyes. He sighed with the relief that his mother heart attack is also  his dream nothing else.Bright just blink his eyes.

"Win wake up, it is not a dream" Bright said little bit loudly but in soft way. Win suddenly open his eyes and asked his standing handsome husband.

"so it is not dream"

"yes"Bright answered.

"you are really standing in front of me" win asked again

"yes"bright answered

"we are really in my room" win asked with confusion and still thinking he is in dream.

bright move forward and cupped win face in his palm and said" Win listen to me, it is not a dream. We are in your room and in your home" when bright said that Win expression changed suddenly. confusion is replaced by the sadness. His eyes filled with tears and he asked slowly looking in bright eyes and thinking that whatever he is going to ask it is not true.

"Does that mean mom really got heart attack" Win asked sadly . The drop of tear fall on his cheeks. Bright Wipe that immediately. He start to feel so bad for his husband.

"Win mom is fine. Doctor said she is fine. They will discharge her soon" bright said calmly.Win hugged bright and start to cry again.

"is mom really fine"he ask while leaning on his husband shoulder.

"yes she is really fine" he said while rubbing his husband back.

After sometime Win break his hug and looked at his husband eyes.

"When did you came" he asked looking at his fresh husband. Who is still smelling like his lavender, which is win's body wash.

"few hours before, when i came back from office" bright said while looking at win , whose hair fall over his forehead. which making him look like a baby.

"Ohh.........did you eat anything" win asked with the concern. Now he know that if bright is here means everything is fine. May be his dad send them home. That means mom is really fine like bright said. But looking at bright win felt bad. he know how much his husband is busy with his work. At the same time he also felt happy because he needed his husband at this time. Somewhere he also expected bright to be with him in such a situation. And so he is happy. he also realised that bright is not a bastard he is caring pumpkin.

"no...i just took shower. i told maid to heat food. So we will go together and eat" bright said.

"bright i am really not hungry" win said

"mom told me you didn't had breakfast at morning and dad told me you didn't eat anything after coming here and he ordered me to make you eat something. So you are going to eat" Bright said softly yet with firmness.

"dad...really..i don't know how mom handle him" Win said and start to climb off from his bed.

But before he knew his leg is stuck in the blanket and he start to fall. With the fear of falling he hold the hem of the tshirt of bright and before bright consume whats happening they are already on the carpeted floor.

Win closed his eyes hardly to accept loud thud of his head. but his head landed on something else. No his body landed on something else.When nothing is moving win slowly opened his eyes and looked at thing infront him. When he realised that is not a thing his husband.

"re  you okay .." he asked while holding bright cheek.Bright head landed on the carpet, when he felt wins hand on him. he came out of trance and said "i am..."

Both bright and win start to stare at each other. They don't know what's going on. The only thing they know is they want to look at each other. They want this moment to keep going on. They want to feel each other breathe.They want to loss in each other eyes. not only their eyes are syncing each other, their hear beat also syncing each other.

Before knowing what they are doing..their lips are connected with each other.