4 meeting with brat

After 1 week

Bright POV

" so you are the choosen bride" The voice came from my behind. The voice is angelic, if i am not in this situation may be i can appreciate that voice. When he called me bride , i am really irritated by that tone.I didn't waste my energy to stand up and turn to look at him. Ultimately he is coming in front of me.So i just sit there like i didn't listen what he said to me.

"Hello Mr. Bride , I am your soon to be husband" Person said while sitting on the chair in front of me. I look at the person in front of me i froze for second. Point to be noted i only froze for second. As earlier i said if i met this person in any other situation may i frozen for minute. But his comments are making me to strangle him you know.You know when we really want to strangle person but we can't do, that feels helpless. I am the prime minister of the country and the brat in front of me talking like i am some beggar to him.

keeping aside all the things, i decided to talk him in a civil manner , which he don't know. I ignored his comment with my kind heart. I looked in his eyes and said " I am Bright, nice to meet you Win"

He shook his head, like he didn't believe what i am saying. Then he smirk at me and said "I can act as nice to meet you too" . He is now getting on my nerves. I don't know when i am jumping on him and cut his tongue. Control bright you are PM you have to listen carefully and act carefully. You can't act according to your emotions.

" Did you talk with your parents" I asked him ignoring his smirk as calmly as possible.Then one of their maid came and serve us snacks and black coffee. The  arouma of the coffee smells so good that, for a second i felt soothing effect on my body.

" Yes  they told me it is all decided by our grandparents and it is good for both the countries. if we break this marriage arranged by our elders it will cause a damage to harmonious relations of both the countries. So moral of the story is we like or not we both have to marry each other. And for a second thought you are not that bad so i am going to marry you" He said like he is making some sacrifice here. Tsk  this brat really has some ego problem. But anyway he decided to marry me that's good news for me. Because many people in the parliment are always ready to throw me out. if this marriage agreement broke , then opposition will use this to their beneffit. That risk i really don't want to take now. It is only second year of my office so i have to be careful.

" Good to hear that, i thought you reject this agreement" I said looking at him while sipping my coffee.He is very beautiful person i thought may be he has a boyfriend or girlfriend. may be he will reject me, but it turns out all different story.

"  Don't assume that i agreed to this marriage because you are handsome. The only reason i decided to marry you because i love my grandpa more than anything in the world. Until my last breath i will follow every word of him. " This time he speak genuinely with no smirk at all. Looking at his expression i know that he is very fond of his grandfather. But i know his grandfather passed away decades ago but the way he speaks it looks like he talk with him every day.

" You love your grandpa that much huh" I asked him. He smiled at me.'shit' for a seconds i felt like my  heart skip. for the first time i saw how beautiful his smiles. He looks like a big bunny. God this man is something different, i think he is going to be dangerous field around me.

" Off course i love him, he is my buddy" He said while eating snacks in front of us. he even don't have manners of offering me.What a brat

" So" I asked him raising my brow

" so what" he replied while munching his snacks like a kid who never eat food for ages

" you don't have anything to ask me" I asked him looking directly in to his eyes.