6 Are you dietecian

"what he is doing" Bright asked  the person who hired as a bodyguards for win .when he entered home at 8pm.

" sir is inside the bedroom " bodyguard max said and tul just stay silent.Bright then went directly to his room. He knocked on the room but room door didn't opened.

" Win are you there open the door" Bright said calmly. Even though he is so tired from his work, he don't want to shows his tierdness by his anger.

" Win are you there , are you sleeping" Bright asked knocking his bedroom door. Then he heard the footsteps coming towards door. Bright thought may be win will open the door but he didn't. Bright's mom and dad when they heard Bright knocking the door they also come from their room towards bright.

" What you did bright" Bright dad asked Bright. he know now that wife only acts like this when they are pissed of by his husband. Win such a cute boy acting like this, it means his son did something wrong.

"i didn't do anything" Bright said to his dad and again start to knock the door. But then he heard win yell at him from inside.

"How dare you to lie to dad. Dad , he yelled at me at morning. You know still today no one yelled at me . and if people have a bad thoughts and bad eyes then is it my problem. I never thought Prime minister has such small mind." Win said loudly.

Bright's mom and dad looked at Bright like 'care to explain'.Bright shrugged his shoulder.

" Win baby please take bright in your room. your husband is looking like he will dozz of at any time. Do you want your husband to fall ill and his all things are inside the room. Please take him inside for my sake"Bright mom requested.

Win think for a while and open the door " i am also hungry mom, lets go"He said walked out of the room without glancing at Bright.Win went downstairs . Mom and dad followed him. His mom and dad sit beside him. Win is now between them.

" Why you are angry, now tell to mom and dad" Bright mom asked . At that time Bright also come towards them he sit in front of them.Bright looked at three people in front of them.They looks like they teamed up against bright.

" Mom i am hungry, can we eat" win said while looking at all the dishes in front of him. bright mom nods to him and start to serve them. Bright also helped to serve.They all start to eat silently, they don't know how to speak. In their family Bright mom is a loud speaker who is not speaking now. Now new family member Win , he is also not in mood to speak. Bright took glance on win, who is eating his food like food the best thing in the world.

"Bright how is your work"Bright dad asked him out of the blue.

"As usual dad there are issues, which have to solve. As you know even i am Prime minister i can't solve everything." bright said with the long sigh.Win finally looked at bright, who is picking up green peas from the plate. Bright looked very tired win thought it is not time to revenge. We should fight with enemy when we both are equal mentally and physically. he reasoned himself, god knows for what.

"You know  green peas contains sodium , potassium, vitamin c, iron vitamin B6, magnesium and above all that farmer produces them with so much of effort. if you are picking out green peas that means you are wasting farmers effort, water which used to grow, soil nutrients , desile which used to supplies to reach market, lpg gas which used to cook this and finally your time by picking them out" Win said in a single breath. bright blinked his eyes like a baby after what he heard by Win. Bright mom and dad looked at win who is now eating his food with fun, without much more thinking about what he just said. Then they both looked at his son.he smiled at them.He got a chance to talk with the Win.

"Thank you, I never think i am wasting this much things" Bright said with the smile. may be he thought Win will talk with him.But Win just glared at him.Bright then sighed he already has one doctor in his home and now there is another addition to nag on him.

"Are you dietician or what" bright asked looking at win. Wen he heard win explained him about green peas he thought may be he studied food and nutrition"

" No i am not. I don't like people who waste food. Don't forget i am still angry at you. i just want to fight with you when you have equal energy like me, but now i know you are in the lowest energy level. So i am postponing my fight for tommorow. Now don't talk to me" Win said and start to eat.

Bright just stared at Win. He don't know what is different in Win but he know Win is unique. He has his unique style of thoughts. He know win is angry at him but at the same time win is caring for him. That made Bright think Win is something more than what he thinks.Then he took all the green peas and start to eat. Bright's mom gasped internally , seeing what her son did. All these years she always nagged him and made different type of dished to feed him green peas but they never worked. just hearing Win short lecturer, he start to eat. Now she know win is best choice for her son.

" mom do you have ice cream"Win asked while washing his hands. She nods to him and signed one of the maid . Then maid came with the ice cream box and bowls and kept on table.

" Here i brought for you, your mom said you love mango ice cream" Bright mom said and served him mango ice cream and he immediately take it and start to eat.

Author note

Guys more fun is on the way. I don't know what i am writing but i hope you like it.

Please vote, share and follow.

Comment me about, what you like in today chapter

Your's author

Trishi