21 my hot husband

We need one more follower to hit 200...anyway thank you for your support and love.Enjoy this chapter....I am going to tease you guys more now..happy reading love you all

*******************************************************************************************

Win breath hitched listening to bright words. He didn't know what going on. All he can feel is bright breath on his neck , bright nose which caressing his neck , bright's hand which are on his ass. Their chest are pressing on each other, win can feel how bright heart is beating , like it's his own heart beat and how bright is panting....Win neither stopped bright nor he hold bright..he just stood their like a statue understanding what's happening...

Then Win felt wet kiss on his neck , this made him shiver and bring him own sense. Now he realised what his husband is planning to do.Once again win felt same feel on his neck ...to be honest he felt good but he don't want to give up on his sexual desires before he know what bright feel towards him. Win kept his hand on bright chest and try to push him slowly and called "bright.."

"yes baby" Bright answered without bulging from the place. Win was shocked hearing this new enderement from his husband. Why his husband is acting different today. He is acting weired...suddenly what happen to him. Win can't stop himself from thinking where his grumpy husband. Once again bright give sniff kiss at his neck..this time win spoke moving backward.

Bright looked at him questioningly.....Win also looked at him.."What...what..why are you looking at me like this" Win asked shuttering. Bright now completely come in to his sense and he crossed his hand on chest and raised his eyebrow questioningly at win like 'what did i do'

Win glare at him and asked "why are you acting weired" he asked knowing his grumpy husband very well. Before this bright never approached sensually to win and this is the first time. And Win can't handle it. Offcourse they kissed that night but Win thought that they just flow in moment.

"what do you mean by that" bright asked again....

"I...I mean you..you never touched me like this before..now you are directly attacking on me" Win said last words very slowly but bright heard it.Bright chuckled in his mind listening Win words but he didn't showed it on his face.

Bright keep his hand on Win cheeks, win look at him with puppy eyes. Bright shook his head , Win look so innocent now. Now their relationship is just begining , Win started to believe him. He don't want to ruin the things which are developing between them. So he sighed and said"let's take a bath, mom is waiting for us" bright said and take soap and start to wash and win keep looking at his husband like dumb.

Win is annoyed by the Bright behaviour. Not for the first part where he acted like pervert but the second part where he didn't answer his question. it is always like that only..Bright always need answer for his questions but he never answer. he only answers when he want to...Win badly wanted to know why bright suddenly doing this....Suddenly Win felt hand on his chest..

"Wh...what are you doing" he asked bright and removed bright hand from his chest..

"i was washing you" bright said casually and try to touch him again

"stop..i already wash myself enough..you enjoy" win said and immediately took towel and wrapped around his waist and went out of their bathroom.

Bright smiled while washing his body.He know now after seeing Win he can't control his junior. he never thought about sex before but now after watching win's body and after watching how Win acts for his touch...now all he want is devour win in all way. But before that Bright have to tame his sassy bunny. One wrong step can cause a war between us. Bright already has experience in that matter more than anything.