19 my shy husband

Win and bright are eating at dining table while serving each other. maids are already left on the order of bright. The situation is quite awkaward because of the thing happened in bed room. only the spoons are making sound other than that everything is silent. Win is looking down at his food while munching it. And bright is looking at him with the lot of question.

It is their first kiss. You can say it is just a peck. but it is their first moment where parts of body touch sensually and instinctly. It feels like they made for each other. there is spark.But something is blooming between them. Something which they wanted since the begining but they didn't understand.

When win leans towards him, bright didn't know what to do, like he is in spell. he just felt like he is in under spell. Then plumpy soft lips of win are landing on his own lips. Which made him shiver and excited at the same time. He wanted more of it. He wanted that moment to stop then and there.

For a god shake he wanted to pull win more closer and kiss him hungryly. like real kiss. Where he can taste every corner of win mouth. where he can play with win tongue. Where he can fight with win tongue. Where he can share his saliva and taste win saliva at the same time. But he controlled himself doing that.where he can suck oxygen out from win lungs.

Bright thought may be he is thinking like that because he didn't sleep with anyone until now. may be because his body also needed someone's warmth. Or may be he wanted to feel another body on himself but he controlled.

After the few seconds peck. Win immediately stand up and went to take shower.Bright is surprised with win action. he is not angry . he is just disappointed. he is nervous .He thought may be win didn't liked his lips as much as him. Or may be win didn't feel the same thing with him. But if he didn't feel then why he kissed him. Bright is confused as hell. At the same time he is frustrated now. because win didn't speak a single word after kiss.

Win on the other hand is in no different condition. he is frustrated and angry at himself. He don't know why he did such thing. He don't know why he kissed him in the first place. win wanted to slap himself for doing such a thing. Right now situation is awkaward just because of him. he didn't dare to look at bright.

he wanted to talk with bright. Above all that he also didn't talked about their morning discussion. Where bright went without responding him, when he exposed himself. When he screamed at bright, by saying he is gay.

There is lot to talk. Today is one of the dramatic day of his life. he really have to record it. First at morning he confessed his husband that he is gay. Second his beloved mother got heart attack. Third he kissed his husband without thinking how he will react.

'god what the hell where you thinking when you are kissing him' Win thought himself. then he saw the hand is serving him rice. He looked above from plate and saw bright is serving him rice.

"i can do it" he said with nervousness.

"yeah you can and i am seeing that since a minute you are plying in your plate" bright said casually and then served him chicken curry.

"ohh" win can only utter that in this situation. Bright just nods to him and start to eat his food. win also start to eat trying to avoid all those things in his mind. But they have to talk.

both of them finished their food and keep all the dishes in sink and remaining food in the fridge.After doing everything when they came out of the kitchen bright and win start to walk towards living room where their is tv.

"do you want to watch Tv" bright asked looking at win who is walking in front of him while he is following him.

"no we need to talk" win said honestly and sit on the sofa. Bright look at him admantly looking at win who is acting more mature than he is. he is out of character today.. Bright shook his thought and sit beside win.