9 i like to look handsome

next day

" hello" win said lazily while receiving my call. he is reading the romance novel , which is quite interesting where heroine is misunderstanding male lead. it is little bit fun.

" Hello Win" The female voice said from the other side. Win knew who it was.

"ohh my pear, how are you and where are you. now you remembered me huh" Win asked without break.

" i am fine winnie, just working on my new novel. By the way i am in your country. " Pear said excitedly. She is here since month. But she don't wanted to disturb Win who is just newly married.

" WHAT and why didn't you informed me before, you can stay with me you know" Win said excitedly. He felt happy knowing pear is here. She is childhood friend , at least she came here to stay with them he will  feel more better.

" Are you out of your mind winnie, you are just married" Pear said , bringing some sense to in his friend mind. Why his friend is like this. He have to focus on his married life, here he is saying stay with me. Is he really dumb or acting dumb. Pear thought for a moment.

" It's just arranged thing" Win  replied calmly, while looking outside the window. The garden is looking so beautiful. It almost has all beautiful flowers. Some of the gardeners are cleaning weeds, some of them are watering plants and some of them are removing dead leaves from the plants.

" Whatever it  is winnie. It doesn't matter if it is arranged or not. The main important thing is, the beginning periods are very important to understand each other. So focus on understanding him and try to open up to him. I know you are reserved type but you to do things gradually. By the way your husband is so hot the whole country drools over him" Pear said last sentence playfully. and that last sentence made win to frown and curious about his husband.

" What do  you mean and by the way he is not as hot as Tom cruise" He questioned back.

" But Tom cruise is oldy now he is not in the place. You have to watch your husband.I really felt disappointed when i got to know he is going to marry, but when i knew it was you i controlled my heart. By the way don't you see his eyes those are so sexy and his lips those are so kiss..." Win cut her in the middle of sentence. There is a something in his mind, which saying he didn't like people to talk about his husband specially about his physic.

" STOP it pear, don't you feel awkward talking about his physic" Win asked her back. He don't know how to stop her. because his friend is so stubborn, if she get on one topic she didn't stop it until she complete it.Win rubbed his forehead while thinking 'why he received this call'

"You can stop me winnie i am your friend, but how you are going to stop his fans" Pear asked him. She is enjoying this conversation. She knows she is annoying her friend. She just wanted to Make sure Win, That his husband is most wanted person for both guys and girls.

"  What winnie you don't know. Winnie my baby you have to learn more things now. You are so naive , You should know value of your hubby you only act like sassy but in reality you are so dumb. If you go like this someone will definately take a chance with your husband" Pear said while trying to hide her laughing . She is enjoying the conversation at the same time she wanted Win to understand he has the main right on his husband.But now she know, she perfectly injected jealous dose in Win mind, it is going to work like slow poison.

" Ohh my god i forget about the thing why i called you" Pear said but Win is not interested in this conversation more. His brain is floating all over the place. he is thinking about the fans of his husband, he is thinking why his husband is so famous. But he reasoned out may be because he s Prime minister.

"Why you called me" he asked in irritated tone but at the same time he didn't wanted to disconnect his friend call.

"Ohh Winnie can you help me with the editing of my book, i am struggling i still have to finish my three more chapters. that editor is always ready to pull my hair. Can you come to my place please please i will treat you with lot of snacks" Pear said pleadingly she know her friend will definately agree with her.

" OHH fuck..... Ohh my god how can i forget about it" Win facepalmed himself. In this arrangement of marriage and all the things he forget to write a poems. He also knows that his editor is also ready to pull his hair.

" What happen winnie" Pear asked , worry is evident in her tone.

" I also have to complete my work, i forget about that in this marriage thing. pear send me your address i will come there now bye i have to talk with mom"Win immediately cut the call . Then he turned and saw his husband is coming out of the bathroom with bathrobe.Win gulp his gay side of him awoke , watching the scene in front of him.

Bright start to go out of their room, Win is surprised thinking 'why this man is going out of room like this'. Thinking about his husband is going to show his body to  all the workers in home ,made his blood boil. so Win immediately ask him" Where are you going" bright suddenly turned back, he saw win is glaring at him. Bright pointed his index on himself like asking' is he asking me"

Win blood boil again, his cheeks turned red due to anger. ohh god this guy really annoying me.  "Is anyone here other than you, as far as i know we both don't have any extra marital affair" Win said and anger is evident in his voice. Already he is irritated by all the information got by Pear and now his husband behaving like this doesn't helping him at all. Bright choaked on his saliva after listening to brat . Bright recovered hastily and start to explain things.

" i am going to the the room beside us, which i turn in to my dressing room after our marriage. It doesn't feel good when you are sleeping , my team came to dress me . So  now i am going ,my stylist and make up artist are there " bright explained things calmly . Looking at win he know , Win is boiling in anger and for gods sake he don't know the reason. he don't want any commotion to happen at this peaceful morning.Bright turn to leave the room but stopped after hearing what win said.

" Why you have to style yourself, are you some celebrity or what" Win yelled while kicking his blanket from the bed. He don't know why he is getting angry but thought of people drooling on bright making him feel uneasy .

Bright crossed his both hands on his bare chest. He is thinking about what gotten in to his newly wedded wife, why he acting like mad monkey at morning. he really wanted strangle win right now, right here. but he controlled because after these few days of spending with Win, One thing he realised he can't win against Win words. Win tongue is so sharp than Knife. Instead of fighting back  he thought explaining things carefully.

" First of all i like to wear new clothes, i like to look handsome and second i have to look presentable because i am prime minister. there is always cameras surrounding me. I don't want to look like dirty donkey " bright said pensively looking at win who now staring back at him.

Finally Win tired from staring content, he averted his gaze from Bright." Whatever" he muttered and start to fold his blanket. Bright heard what win said " Did you said something" he asked him

" No not at all, i am saying go and look presentable. You have to satisfy your fans eyes" Win said nonchalantly and went to bathroom, without looking at his husband, who now really pissed from Win's behaviour.