20. I missed you

Author Pov

It's been a 15 days since Bright and Win met. Win decided to stay back and take care of his mother. Bright can't argue further, he know how much win miss his mother. At the same time he can't stop thinking about his father in law words.

Even though both kissed that night, but that night feel like dream in their life. Because  now they are on the same term , how they are before. They are not talking that much. One is shy and scare to let down his guards. While other is busy with his work on prime minister's office.

Bright really wanted to talk with Win But he is busy with back to back meetings.yeah off course he is free at night but when he came back at night , he also bring his headache and tiredness. So he can't able to talk with Win. Even then also he tried to call Win, but Win is always with his mother. So all they talk about their mother health and hello ,hi nothing more.

When bright entered his home, his mother and father are watching something in TV.He came and sit beside them.His parents look at him.

"Bright you are looking like a zombie" his mother said.

"yes son you should look at yourself in mirror" he father said.

"Am i..there are lots of things going on so" he said while rubbing his head.

His father and mother looked at each other and sighed..They know their son is so punctual and hard worker when it comes to his work. Specially when he is working on some bills which have to make pass in their assembly. He is preparing and discussing report on on these things with his team again and again.Even though Bright doesn't tell them more things but they know by their other political friends.

"Bright, go take a shower and come to dinner, you will feel better" his mother said.

"okay mom" he got up and then he smelled something good, mouth watering smell.

Bright looked at his mother and asked "is something special" he asked

"Yupp..green chicken curry your favourite, ramen my favourite "his mother said while giggling happily like a child.

"Is someone is coming or what" he asked knowing his mother, she has big friend circle. So every other day there is always someone who come to meet her.

"Yeah actually mummppp..."his father start to talk but his mother closed her husband mouth.

"nothing..you just go to your room and change clothes" she said while glaring at her husband and then sweetly smiling at her husband.Bright looked at his mother suspeciously, but then he thought to ignore. Because whoever it is he is going to meet. He shook his head and start to walk upstairs.

"you are useless, stupid" bright mother scold her husband

"but i am just telling him truth" he said honestly

"truth my foot , just imagine how he feel when he get his surprise. So romantic" she said dramatically. Cursed inside more 'men are so unromantic and dumb'

In room

Bright casually entered his room. He opened his bag and keep his laptop on his table. Hang his bag. Then he start to remove his coat. Then he sit on his bed and start to untie his shoe lase. after removing his shoes , he look at his room while unbuttoning his shirt button. Something is changed.

Then he look at his table , he remembered that he kept there book named "thousand splendid Sun" which he is reading last night. Now the book is vertcally place neatly on desk in small self.Then he thought may be his servants kept but usually they don't touch his things. Most of them are confidential papers, he already warned each housekeepers. After marrying he never allowed anyone. Whenever house keepers to clean his room, their would be always his mother or Win to guard his things. He thought about asking his mother and open his shirt and trouser.Hang them on one of the hanger.

He already has his things in bathroom, so without thinking further he went inside on his calvin  branded underwear.Without thinking further he slide the door of his shower and he froze.W

There he is. His husband, whom he wanted to talk since 15 days.whom he wanted to kiss ruthlessly, until he take away his oxygen. His husband body is glistening with the water , making him more attractive than before. Suddenly Bright realised he never saw his husband body completely. He felt something. He wanted to touch that body and he wanted to know how Win skin feels on his. Is it smooth or hard or oily or something else. he wanted to breath Win sent.Yeah because after that kiss, Bright start to imagine sexually. he wanted to know how it feels being inside Win.

When bright is in his own romantic and sexual thoughts , Win felt someone staring at him. And When he turned, he didn't froze"AHHHHHHHHHHH ............WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE". He suddenly try to close his lower part , it is so uncomfortable and awkward for him. Even though they are husbands they didn't reach thisstage until now. Where they can see each other parts, comfortably and don't feel awkaward.

hearing Win word Bright came in to his senses. But his pervert mind didn't. Seeing Win trying to close his private part, made him  more curious about Win body. and his junior start getting up.Bright move forward.

"What..." win asked flabbergasted.While not understanding why his husband is coming forward. As bright move forward Win move backward and finally his back touched the wall.

Bright without further thinking pressed his body on Win. Both of them felt jolt of current in their body and Bright start to get wet under shower. he kept one hand on Win Ass and pull him towards him below the shower.

"What...what ..are..you doing" win ask looking at his husband, whose one hand is on his waist and other on his Ass. Bright lean on his husband shoulder and breath while  taking Win scent "I missed you " he said sensually in raspy voice.