17 my sassy husband

Third person pov

After talking with fong, bright felt good.Bright genuinely felt good for his husband. Because fong is someone with whom everyone want to be friend with.if we are lucky enough then only we are able to get such a friend in modern world.In these days it is difficult to get a friend who is honest with us. Who don't hesitate to tell us what we are doing wrong and who is ready to help us each time if we stuck in a problem. After talking with fong for an hour he can definately sure that fong is one of them, who can stand with his friend with any cost.

The way fong is taking care of his husband at this moment is the witness of fong goodness.

"i think i should leave now Bright, you are here now. I am sure Win will be alright" fong said and he slide slowly win head from his lap and bright come to his side and keep cushion below head.then bright and fong stand face to face, bright made his hand forward and said

"i am glad to meet you fong..you are good man" bright said honestly. bright is someone who don't usually compliment. But if he found something interesting he genuinely compliment them.

Hearing bright words, fong stood surprised. because according to his sassy best friend. His husband is arrogant, he is annoying and he is irritating. According to Win, if fong see bright in a room, he can't stay with him in a single room for a second. But again fong saw how Bright talk with him and fong thought bright is a good person. Eve though Bright is Prime minister he didn't show off his position. he treat him as his friend. Fong finally smiled and said

"it would be better if i hug you" he said and hug bright thinking that his sassy yet innocent friend is in good hands.He come out from hug and look at sleeping figure and said " i am happy for Win, the way he talk about you shows how much he likes you"

Bright is confused and fong looked at his confused face and said " don't be confused , you understand this soon" after saying that fong bid goodbye to confused bright.

Finally bright shook his head and sit beside win legs. He is already informed by his mother that Win father will arrive soon. Until then they have to stay in the hospital.

After sometime when bright is checking something in his mobile, he heard the door of the hospital room opened.

"ohh  paa" he said without knowing what to say.

"hey son in law how are you" his father in law asked him in very low voice when he came near bright.Because he don't want to wake up his precious beautiful son and wife.

"i am good paa and are you okay" Bright asked his father in law thinking about his situation. Win father went towards his sleeping wife, who is monitored by equipments. He sit beside his wife while caressing er hair. bright can see grief and sadness in his paa eyes. He also move towards his paa without disturbing Win. He sit on the chair beside bed, in front of his paa.By the look of his paa face he can see how much he loves his wife. bright always feel happy whenever he see couple with lot of love, affection and adoration for each other. He always wanted that type of love. Since childhood he saw how his father and mother love each other, he wanted that type of love.

When his paa didn't answer,Bright kept his hand on his paa shoulder and said " she will be fine paa" His paa looked at him and nod to him with hope in his eyes.

" i hope so" he said while caressing his wife hair. Then continued " she is really worried about Win. She never leave him anywhere more than week. When he went abroad education, she made me to move to that country because she can't live without him.When Win get married to you she got worried more. Even though she talk with him enthusiastically but after disconnecting call she start to cry every time. I told her several time that win is in good hand. But she didn't listen to me and keep overthinking" he said with sigh. So that is the reason behind her heart attack.

"sorry paa" i said thinking about i am the reason behind this.If i didn't married he will be here with his mother and they wiil be happy.

"hey bright don't think that way.It is not because of you. There is another reason for her situation" he said while rubbing his eyes. Like he is contemplating what to say.

"what is that paa" bright can't stop himself from asking.

"Actually Bright, we have another son" His paa said

"what.." bright asked surprisingly little bit loudly than before but he remembered win is sleeping. he looked at him and sighed, win didn't heard him. then he looked at his paa waiting for explaination.

"yes son We have a boy. who is 5 years elder than Win.He is kidnapped when  he was 3 year old.We try to find him everywhere but we don't get any clue. We thought kidnapper will ask us money but no one called us. But after sometime police confirmed that may be this is not kidnapping case...because of no clue. We can't find him anywhere. And my wife went in to deep depression.She start herself to blame for our son disappearance.After 2 years when she got a news of being pregnant then she start to recover. But.." At this time Win paa eyes are filled with tears. he wiped his tears before falling.

"But" bright questioned.

"She start to get more attached with Win. When he born she starts to get more protective of him.She even started to home school him. Only when my father convinced her saying that her selfishness taking Win's childhood away from him. Then only she agreed to send him school" he sighed after saying that and thinking about his wife condition.

"does Win know he has elder brother" bright asked after thinking while.

"no....he don't know about this and because of him my wife started to forget about our elder son. So we thought it's better not to mention about him. I don't know why , my wife also never mentioned about my elder son to Win. like she completely forget about him. Like she don't want Win to know about that bitter incident" he said.

Both of them stayed in silent. After sometime win father looked at his sleeping son and said " bright you should go home.Win really need peaceful sleep. he cried a lot. I think you also tired. You both should go and rest"

"but Paa you know Win will get angry at me, if i take him home" bright said remembering his husband stubbornness.

"tell him i told you to rest. if he didn't listen to you call me" he said and bright nods to him. Because Bright also thought Win need a rest and he also have to eat something.. because that brat didn't eat anything since morning.Bright stood up from chair.

"take care paa, i will come tommorow" he said and called his assistant to alert his bodyguards because he don't want paparazi to take his wife photo while carrying.

Bright went towards his husband and lifted him in his arms. Win snuggle in to him . Bright looked at his brat face and thought ' how cute win looks while sleeping'

"let me help you" win father said and cover Win face with small blanket.

"thank you" bright said and Win father nods to him.

Bright Assistant enter room " sir everything is ready" bright bid bye to bis paa and followed his assistant. Bright just hoped , when he reach home,,there should be no drama.